Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dragon coins

Discussion on Dragon coins within the Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Dragon coins

Hello because all and absolutely all pages you want with the name "dragon coins or free Fasil is scam and steal your account ...
I have taken the trouble to create a page that explains how to win the coins in a month and no risk of banning here is the page with music and everything ... Here the link

you'll probably wonder
is a fake in which I steal my account ?
not a fake is a method that uses neobux a site that pays you to clik their advertising and then when you have two dollars you deposit in paypal

Old 07/29/2010, 22:27   #2

fake
Old 07/29/2010, 23:32   #3

is not a fake for the love of *** is a method that uses neobux a site that pays you to clik their advertising and then when you have two dollars you deposit
Old 07/29/2010, 23:34   #4

it is stealing paypal so not use
Old 07/30/2010, 01:39   #5

looking costs nothing

Tags
dragon coin, monedas dragon