Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 09:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GF][eXLib] - OpenBot | Level/Teleport/Pickup/Pickup

Discussion on [GF][eXLib] - OpenBot | Level/Teleport/Pickup/Pickup within the Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old 02/21/2024, 22:33   #481

elite*gold: 0
Author released the compilable library for everyone so you can update it.
He is not working on this project for a long time and it will not be updated.
All you have to do is to update module names and adresses for patterns.
It is not rocket science so do not pay for anyone who is trying to sell you "fixed" version just spend 1-2 days on youtube doing your own research.
Old 02/25/2024, 21:47   #482

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaslaMGK View Post
It is not rocket science so do not pay for anyone who is trying to sell you "fixed" version just spend 1-2 days on youtube doing your own research.
So what would you suggest as something new?
Old 02/27/2024, 11:57   #483

I did the same video but it doesn't work, the game closes itself.
Old 02/27/2024, 13:51   #484

Quote:
Originally Posted by MofTer View Post
I did the same video but it doesn't work, the game closes itself.
„↓“„↓“„↓“„↓“„↓“„↓“„↓“„↓“„↓“„↓“

Quote:
Old 03/27/2024, 14:41   #485

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_m View Post
@
Yes I was working on this the last two weeks and this feature will be in from the beginning on
If you want I can add you on discord you can help testing
Do you have a working version any more?

Quote:
Can you please give me more details about what module names and addresses for patterns should be updated and how I regenerate the DLL file after, if there is a video or some documentation for the please let me know and I will look into it.
Old 03/31/2024, 05:49   #486

Hi i'm new in the world of metin2 i wanna know how to use that... I inject thee dlls but the client shut down... I wanna know how to fix that
Old 04/01/2024, 09:24   #487

Quote:
Originally Posted by kther View Post
Hi i'm new in the world of metin2 i wanna know how to use that... I inject thee dlls but the client shut down... I wanna know how to fix that
You need to update the files. Get new adresses etc. You need to learn to code with c++. it takes a lot of time. youtube could help you but you shouldn´t get it in a few minutes. it takes month to learn stuff like that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/01/2024, 09:46   #488

Yo! I'm a software engineer, anyone working on a fork of this? I can give you a hand!
Old 04/02/2024, 15:30   #489

this kick me, no work ?
Old 04/03/2024, 13:21   #490

With today gf update game close itself immediately when inject dll into game. Needs fix thanks
Old 04/03/2024, 13:34   #491

Quote:
Originally Posted by hacegan12 View Post
With today gf update game close itself immediately when inject dll into game. Needs fix thanks
update by urself, the project is dead