Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 10:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

easy [Pickup&Drink] Bot 7 combinations

Discussion on easy [Pickup&Drink] Bot 7 combinations within the Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Metin2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 2,596
[ Pickup & Drink ] Bot für Selbstspieler/ for selfgamer

============================================
*** English

Hallo,

hier ist eine neue Version vom Metin2 Spiel Helfer für Selbstspieler.
Ohne Hacks und er pottet erst wenn 25% der TP oder MP fehlen.
Here is a new version of Metin2 game helper for selfgamer.
Without hacks and only drinking if 25% HP or MP is gone.

das ist er/ thats it

Funktionen:
Bedienbar durch Hotkey oder Button.
Handle it with hotkey or button.
Pottet und hebt die Sachen auf.
Drinking and pickup things
TP(HP)
MP
TP(HP)+MP
PICKUP
PICKUP&TP(HP)
PICKUP&MP
PICKUP&TP(HP)+MP

-->Neue Benutzer sollten die Information lesen
-->New user should read the information

Das potten funktioniert nur richtig wenn man den richtigen Bot für seine Auflösung hat.
Unten sind fünf exe Dateien. Sie sind für vier Auflösungen und einmal alle vier in einem.
(falls jemand alle braucht)

Drinking is only correct working if you got the right bot for your screen resolution.
Down there are five exe files. They are for four screen resolutions and one is all in one.
(if someone need all)

Geplante Updates in Zukunft/ Planned updates in future:
eine exe für alle Auflösungen und der Benutzer soll selbst auswählen wo er die Potts hat.
one exe for all screen resolutions and the user should select where are the drinks
kommt bald/ comming soon:Bitte schreibt mir wenn Bugs oder Probleme auftreten.
Please write to me if there are bugs or problems.

============================================

Jeder darf das Script zerlegen, ändern, was auch immer =)
Ist ein Lernscript und wer das Script gerne haben möchte pm me.

Verbesserungsvorschläge sind gern gesehen. Aber bedenkt noch bin ich kein Profi.

Virustest:

MT2GH_Window0000x000 Fenstermodus/ Windowmodus
MT2GH_Fullscreen0000x000 Vollbild/ Fullscreen
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
do you drink dr.peper?
01/30/2010 - Off Topic - 6 Replies
Hey i got a little question ... anyone of you is drinking dr.peper or got codes from dr.peper :/? i need it for a game im actually playing. so if anyone got them he maybe could pm me :D?... thaaanks eventually I could pay a bit for it must see .... :handsdown:
Mana Minder 1.0 - Drink all you want, we'll make more
11/03/2009 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
Along the lines of Pet Helper 1.0 comes Mana Minder 1.0 Use is easy, just start Aion and launch Mana Minder. Set your minimum mana value, your frequency of use in seconds, and your hotkey. The frequency means you will not drink more often than whatever value you set here no matter what your mana is at. This uses the SendKeys.Send method, so I recommend the first row of hotbars as I am unsure how well alts and ctrls will work. Voila mana pots used in conjunction with bots (for bots...
Eat and drink while mounted. Eh!? Not good enough? How about....
02/10/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
What I've found is, if you summon vehicle and use food or drink while you're about to land on the vehicle, you'll eat and drink on it. It's a bit difficult on timing but once you know when to use, you'll be able to to keep doing it. On my slow notebook, I just use food right after cast bar disappeared, but my friend said he have to use it when he's about to land on his vehicle. My friend always has better FPS and latency so I think he'd be more accurate on timing. Here's the picture of me...
Eat/Drink while standing
08/01/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
While your eating or drinking, you are able to stand up and still have the buffs when you type /mountspecial (sometimes you need to type it a few times). This is awesome in arena to mess with people who arnt paying enough attention and dont realize that your medding up while standing
Gem combinations
05/23/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
anyone have the link to a post on how to get max exp from sdg and srg all that i've use search but still cant find it so if you know please give me the link