Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 10:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Eat and drink while mounted. Eh!? Not good enough? How about....

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Eat and drink while mounted. Eh!? Not good enough? How about....

What I've found is, if you summon vehicle and use food or drink while you're about to land on the vehicle, you'll eat and drink on it. It's a bit difficult on timing but once you know when to use, you'll be able to to keep doing it. On my slow notebook, I just use food right after cast bar disappeared, but my friend said he have to use it when he's about to land on his vehicle. My friend always has better FPS and latency so I think he'd be more accurate on timing.

Here's the picture of me while eat and drink on the mount.

If you think just this isn't good enough. Yes, you can move around while you eat and drink.

Ok, some people may think that just be able to mount around while eat and drink isn't good enough. Here I present this.

You can also dismount and run around, you won't stop eating and drinking. Yes, you can run and jump around without your mount and your character will keep eating and drinking.

Old 02/10/2009, 21:40   #2

elite*gold: 20
Move2 Level2 plx XD

Old 02/10/2009, 21:47   #3

elite*gold: 0
Naja hab ich aus nem anderen forum nit aus nem blog oso von daher sogut wie public ^^

« Artillery Veteran Achievment exploit | NoAddiction [Public Version] »

Similar Threads
do you drink dr.peper?
01/30/2010 - Off Topic - 6 Replies
Hey i got a little question ... anyone of you is drinking dr.peper or got codes from dr.peper :/? i need it for a game im actually playing. so if anyone got them he maybe could pm me :D?... thaaanks eventually I could pay a bit for it must see .... :handsdown:
easy [Pickup&Drink] Bot 7 combinations
01/22/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 0 Replies
============================================ *** English Hallo, hier ist eine neue Version vom Metin2 Spiel Helfer für Selbstspieler. Ohne Hacks und er pottet erst wenn 25% der TP oder MP fehlen. Here is a new version of Metin2 game helper for selfgamer. Without hacks and only drinking if 25% HP or MP is gone.
Mana Minder 1.0 - Drink all you want, we'll make more
11/03/2009 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
Along the lines of Pet Helper 1.0 comes Mana Minder 1.0 Use is easy, just start Aion and launch Mana Minder. Set your minimum mana value, your frequency of use in seconds, and your hotkey. The frequency means you will not drink more often than whatever value you set here no matter what your mana is at. This uses the SendKeys.Send method, so I recommend the first row of hotbars as I am unsure how well alts and ctrls will work. Voila mana pots used in conjunction with bots (for bots...
Piss people off, intercept when they drink/eat!
10/04/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Ok, today I finally got enough Brewfest Tokens to buy the "Brew of the Month" Club Membership Form" When I delivered it, i gain access to a vendor, a special Brewfest Member only vendor, that sold some Beer/vine. When you drank it, you get an item "Empty Brew Bottle" This is where the fun part begins: When you got a Empty Brew Bottle, you can right click it and choose a target where to throw it, you can also throw it at people. That doesn't seem like an exploit, well, if you throw it...
Eat/Drink while standing
08/01/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
While your eating or drinking, you are able to stand up and still have the buffs when you type /mountspecial (sometimes you need to type it a few times). This is awesome in arena to mess with people who arnt paying enough attention and dont realize that your medding up while standing