Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auto Keybord

Discussion on Auto Keybord within the Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Metin2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Auto Keybord

Hello anyone knows any program like autokeybord?
need to work on metin gameforge that's not hack just a program keeps click on Z everysecond.

if anyone have a know how pls tell me
Old 05/26/2017, 01:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
Yes i know it but i dont know how to tell you and make you understand. Sorry for my bad eng. That program's name is oto tuş v3. You can find it on the internet. And that is NOT hack only pressing whatever you want. So easy thing i think. İ hope you find it usefull.
Old 05/26/2017, 09:54   #3

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,807
Threads requesting files are not allowed.

clsd
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Suche so nen keybord hack der mir immer die taste 4 drückt
05/15/2016 - Metin2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Ich suche etwas egal was, dass mir einfach die taste 4 in metin p server drückt für mein umhang oder halt ne taste von 1-4 - f1- f4. Hab selber versucht mit vbs und anderen script sachen habs aber nur auf dem pc hinbekommen in metin2 macht sich nichts fals das hilft für den Server ( Arashi2 ) :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
keybord with macro
12/04/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
hi I shall like to know if the keys of functions of keyboards (G11/G15 Logitech or Tarentula Razer) work on sro. Thx
Keybord Control is disabled
06/13/2006 - Lineage 2 - 5 Replies
I recently joined a low rated L2J server and for sure i wanted to use L2Walker (Ig) But ..as i am admin friend ..i asked him why doesn't my walker work.. So...he answered this: The Keybord Control is disabled. Any chance to use l2walker on that server ?