back to topic: naja kamer ist so ein ***** ich musste ihr erst 20-40minuten beleidigen das er Dragon die credits gibt ... mein mobber und die ganzen abfragen sind auch drin...(war nebensächlich) naja jetzt isses drin und niemand soll ihm mehr helfen (damit bist auch du gemeint mauric3 ) ohne dragon hätte der keine funktion geschafft !!! Finde das hat anerkennung verdient!
Keiner schreibt meinen Namen richtig :<
So schwierig ist der garnicht :b
Jeder ist mal Anfänger, und muss sein Wissen irgendwo her nehmen.
Aber Sachen zu Kopieren ist arm, und zeugt nicht von Lernfähigkeit.
Zusätzlich noch keine Credits geben zeugt von unprofessionalität und ist echt scheiße für den wirklichen Autor des Sourcecodes.
Yes because he dont use a fix for atk-mov... i think so cuz there isnt a button to on/off and if its every time on its verry bad... mov fix = no mobs loading...
if he dont use a fix if you use one of attack hacks and hit a mob/player you get a dc!
there is atk fix and mov fix and works perfect, its turned on autmatically
If I start the Injector ( I tried with Admin rights and without) and click on "Auto-Inject" it tries to inject the DLL and then exits.
But the DLL is not injected after the Injector closes.
I looked up the Memory Regions of the Process with Cheat Engine, no "Multihack_kamer.dll" in the Process.
If I try to inject the DLL with Cheat Engine, the error "Invalid file" occurs.
If I start the Injector ( I tried with Admin rights and without) and click on "Auto-Inject" it tries to inject the DLL and then exits.
But the DLL is not injected after the Injector closes.
I looked up the Memory Regions of the Process with Cheat Engine, no "Multihack_kamer.dll" in the Process.
If I try to inject the DLL with Cheat Engine, the error "Invalid file" occurs.
You should recheck your DLL
idk it happens random to people some works some not (i got same system Windows 7 x32).
i had same problem with sandmann fish bot
[Release][Global] MangoSDv2.5 11/21/2011 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 294 Replies http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/ae115/dlwhdrlf/ SCII.png
Features
SD Hack
Left Side Mobs
Slower mobs' death, which gives the hack more stability
Dungeon Shields
[RELEASE]Dekaron Global MultiHack 01/23/2011 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies At the moment this only works on Dekaron global, I am working on making it compatible with private servers.
Features:
Wall Hack
100% Upgrade mode
Ghost Mode
Teleport
Damage and Shield Hack
[RELEASE]NAME-HACK FOR GLOBAL DK 10/18/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies 1.OPEN DEKARON AND LOG IN
2.OPEN CE.AND SELECT DEKARON.EXE
3.DO NOT CHAT
4.DO TO TEXT ,THEN SCNAC YOU NAME
5.THEN CHANGE ALL THE RESULTS TO WHAT NAME YOU WANT
6.GIVE ME THANKS AND HAVE FUN :)