Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 17:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



VegasBandit VegasBandit is offline

Junior Member

Statistics

Total Posts
Thanks Given
Blog
General Information
  • Last Activity: Today 01:51
  • Join Date: 09/08/2026

Mentions

09/26/2026
05:05 - UxWhyper mentioned VegasBandit in post Cheats that don't require disabling security?
you need to disable antivirus and firewall for any cheat to work. You don't lol, you can 100% make a cheat that works with antivirus on. Check out Whyper VegasBandit , it's currently on the sticky section. You don't need to turn off any security measures on your pc, you can have windows defender, firewall, HVCI, secure boot and everythin...

Quotes

09/28/2026
22:16 - Beerus- quoted VegasBandit in post Cheats that don't require disabling security?
Looking for options that don't require disabling any security features on the PC... I see ML has an aimbot but I'm hoping an ESP option is available or even possible Just buy DMA at th...
09/26/2026
11:01 - UxWhyper quoted VegasBandit in post 🍀WHYPER🍀[🎯Perfect Aim Pred. 🚀Mortar. 👀ESP+Visibility 💼Backpack/Loot 🗺️Map ESP]
Is the No Sway and No Recoil safe to use? Just avoid the exploit options? Right now yeah, everything is safe. In the medium term tho I'd say those carry a medium-high risk, not as h...
07:12 - divisioncheats quoted VegasBandit in post Cheats that don't require disabling security?
Looking for options that don't require disabling any security features on the PC... I see ML has an aimbot but I'm hoping an ESP option is available or even possible we automatically h...
04:44 - Cheesy's Products quoted VegasBandit in post Cheats that don't require disabling security?
Looking for options that don't require disabling any security features on the PC... I see ML has an aimbot but I'm hoping an ESP option is available or even possible you need to disabl...

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.