Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 18:50

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



guntha guntha is offline

Junior Member

Statistics

Total Posts
Thanks Given
Blog
General Information
  • Last Activity: 08/15/2026 12:16
  • Join Date: 05/12/2026

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

08/21/2026
17:26 - Deleted Posts
08/19/2026
17:12 - NY Cheats quoted guntha in post HWID/TPM ban solution?
Hello, I got permabanned on my main in late march and i would like to play cod again. I got banned for cheating but i dont had any spoofer so my hwid is banned. (right now, it say...
08/14/2026
16:52 - Nakanak quoted guntha in post HWID/TPM ban solution?
Hello, I got permabanned on my main in late march and i would like to play cod again. I got banned for cheating but i dont had any spoofer so my hwid is banned. (right now, it say...
07:09 - PERCS TOOLS quoted guntha in post HWID/TPM ban solution?
Hello, I got permabanned on my main in late march and i would like to play cod again. I got banned for cheating but i dont had any spoofer so my hwid is banned. (right now, it say...

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.