Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Call Of Duty Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 03:43

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



HWID/TPM ban solution?

Discussion on HWID/TPM ban solution? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2026
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Question HWID/TPM ban solution?

Hello,

I got permabanned on my main in late march and i would like to play cod again. I got banned for cheating but i dont had any spoofer so my hwid is banned. (right now, it says when i try to start cod, "you are trying to play from banned hardware" or smth like that..)

I tried spoofer to spoof hwid and it worked but i still got some restricted mm i could just play nuketown 24/7 and wz casuals. Does it have to do with TPM too? I have seen some posts that only new TPM chip, new windows user and im back but im kinda sceptic about that.

I want a permanent solution, dont plan to cheat in future (best scenario not new pc xd)

Thanks
guntha is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
get new mb. or tpm chip if your mb support it
Kuw4iti is offline  
Old   #3



 
PERCS TOOLS's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 94
Join Date: Mar 2022
Posts: 431
Received Thanks: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by guntha View Post
Hello,

I got permabanned on my main in late march and i would like to play cod again. I got banned for cheating but i dont had any spoofer so my hwid is banned. (right now, it says when i try to start cod, "you are trying to play from banned hardware" or smth like that..)

I tried spoofer to spoof hwid and it worked but i still got some restricted mm i could just play nuketown 24/7 and wz casuals. Does it have to do with TPM too? I have seen some posts that only new TPM chip, new windows user and im back but im kinda sceptic about that.

I want a permanent solution, dont plan to cheat in future (best scenario not new pc xd)

Thanks
we have TPM bypassing along with HWID SPOOFER This isnt valorant where you need a new TPM chip lol you just need the correct product, check us out

PERCS THREADS🔗:
ARC RAIDERS External [#1 UNDETECTED]
FORZA HORIZON 6 [NEW PRODUCT]
OMNI CONTROLLER [NEW PRODUCT]
COD RANKED TPM BYPASS SPOOFER [#1 SELLER]
R6S EXTERNAL [#1 EXTERNAL]
B07/WZ EXTERNAL [#1 SELLER]
MW3/WZ3 FORCESAVE [#1 SELLER]
PERCS TOOLS is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2024
Posts: 200
Received Thanks: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by guntha View Post
Hello,

I got permabanned on my main in late march and i would like to play cod again. I got banned for cheating but i dont had any spoofer so my hwid is banned. (right now, it says when i try to start cod, "you are trying to play from banned hardware" or smth like that..)

I tried spoofer to spoof hwid and it worked but i still got some restricted mm i could just play nuketown 24/7 and wz casuals. Does it have to do with TPM too? I have seen some posts that only new TPM chip, new windows user and im back but im kinda sceptic about that.

I want a permanent solution, dont plan to cheat in future (best scenario not new pc xd)

Thanks

Not really. I never heard about that. You shouldnt be able to play WZ casuals or Nuketown with restricted Hardware.

Which Spoofer did you use?
Nakanak is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2026
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakanak View Post
Not really. I never heard about that. You shouldnt be able to play WZ casuals or Nuketown with restricted Hardware.

Which Spoofer did you use?
I tried void for this without new TPM chip.
I mean without spoofer i couldnt even get to lobby it said im trying to play from hardware banned machine, then i spoofed, launched again and it worked but only thing i could play was nuketown 24/7 on mp and on wz casuals. I wanna play rankeds like i used to. Maybe it can be because im trying it with the gamepass version not like battlenet or steam but i dont want to buy 80€ game and get instaban yk..

Im looking for best solution for the future titles too like when mw4 comes out i would like to play normally and rankeds too
guntha is offline  
Old   #6



 
Sheintan's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 474
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 340
Received Thanks: 56
Use a hwdvirtualizer or saturnspoofer
Sheintan is offline  
Old   #7

 
NY Cheats's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 48
Join Date: Feb 2025
Posts: 182
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by guntha View Post
Hello,

I got permabanned on my main in late march and i would like to play cod again. I got banned for cheating but i dont had any spoofer so my hwid is banned. (right now, it says when i try to start cod, "you are trying to play from banned hardware" or smth like that..)

I tried spoofer to spoof hwid and it worked but i still got some restricted mm i could just play nuketown 24/7 and wz casuals. Does it have to do with TPM too? I have seen some posts that only new TPM chip, new windows user and im back but im kinda sceptic about that.

I want a permanent solution, dont plan to cheat in future (best scenario not new pc xd)

Thanks
If you want a permanent solution you should purchase a new motherboard and tpm chip, if you want a cheaper solution you should purchase a spoofer. Our spoofer works for ranked aswell and there's a lifetime option
NY Cheats is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.