Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 19:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Chinoxsweaty Chinoxsweaty is offline

Junior Member

Statistics

Total Posts
Thanks Given
Blog
General Information
  • Last Activity: 10/06/2026 20:44
  • Join Date: 12/02/2025

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

08/28/2026
16:51 - Deleted Posts
16:51 - nocareGt quoted Chinoxsweaty in post 🔥 BO7 + WZ EXT✔️ UNDETECTED ✔️ STREAMPROOF ✔️ WIN10 & WIN11
Are there still spots available for the BO7/WZ? not atm, i believe that in the next few days must be, keep looking for my discord or you also can apply and if approved get waitlist role, ...
08/25/2026
06:07 - lukedorian quoted Chinoxsweaty in post DMA next ?
Is it true DMA is next up for detection A lot of people in discord servers are saying that Figured someone may have knowledge before I spend my money Yeah pretty much, i’d avoid ...
02:14 - Nvidia[N] quoted Chinoxsweaty in post DMA next ?
Is it true DMA is next up for detection A lot of people in discord servers are saying that Figured someone may have knowledge before I spend my money Dma still will be the safest ...
12/04/2025
15:20 - Aventus.pub quoted Chinoxsweaty in post 🟢[Aventus] BO7/BO6/WZ🟢
What hidw ban? I’m playing Right now as we speak …. Ur cheat got a fresh acc perm banned :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
15:06 - Aventus.pub quoted Chinoxsweaty in post 🟢[Aventus] BO7/BO6/WZ🟢
You’ll be banned don’t use Fresh acc no ban got to prestige 1 Your cheat 100% got me banned. No hidw ban . why are u telling people bullshit? get your hwid ban fixed, cha...
12/03/2025
07:09 - lukedorian quoted Chinoxsweaty in post 🟢[Aventus] BO7/BO6/WZ🟢
Just got perm banned , using esp only . On a fresh pc fresh mother board and SSD I thought you were loving it :D:D:D
05:12 - L1ney quoted Chinoxsweaty in post [ADVANCE]⭐BO7/BO6/MWIII/WZ✅EXTERNAL🚀AIMBOT🎯ESP🔥CONTROLLER SUPPORT🥇FREE TRIAL💎UD✅
Can you verify me discord thecodfatherxx hey! you can verify yourself personally, thanks!
04:13 - Aventus.pub quoted Chinoxsweaty in post 🟢[Aventus] BO7/BO6/WZ🟢
Not true , I have friends that’s changed mother board and ssd and use HV and no bans Gpu doesn’t need to be changed If our cheat was detected everyone would be banned by now.. you g...
04:07 - Aventus.pub quoted Chinoxsweaty in post 🟢[Aventus] BO7/BO6/WZ🟢
I’m not HDIW banned.. Changed mother board and SSD…. Cheat isn’t good no reason I should of been perm banned now I have to go buy another new motherboard and SSD The...
04:03 - Aventus.pub quoted Chinoxsweaty in post 🟢[Aventus] BO7/BO6/WZ🟢
Just got perm banned , using esp only . On a fresh pc fresh mother board and SSD Cause you’re hwid banned and used our cheat.. sorry to hear that, we would give you more support if you ...
12/02/2025
20:18 - Aventus.pub quoted Chinoxsweaty in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
Do u have an UD CHEAT bo7 yeah welcome :) https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/call-duty-trading/5330140-aventus-wz-bo6-bo7-ud-working.html
19:57 - L1ney quoted Chinoxsweaty in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
I’m waiting for my HV ticket support to fix my loader What is available that is undetected right now bo7 external https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/call-duty-trading/5217801-advance-bo...

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.