Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 14:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



latinagyatt latinagyatt is offline

Junior Member

Statistics

Total Posts
Thanks Given
Blog
General Information
  • Last Activity: 06/08/2026 14:29
  • Join Date: 02/16/2024

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

05/17/2026
11:58 - Relentless quoted latinagyatt in post DMA Hardware/Firmware Provider Suggestions in 2026
This is a very helpful reply thank you :) I know that different software have different features, but as a general rule, how do you know what features will write to memory? I'm just...
05/16/2026
22:55 - Deleted Posts
22:55 - theminkman quoted latinagyatt in post DMA Hardware/Firmware Provider Suggestions in 2026
kill switch method as you said will work fine. Pretty much all firmware's now will work with IOMMU on aswell so you should be able to leave the BIOS settings as is. MAKCU works completel...
05/14/2026
03:35 - SauceMachine quoted latinagyatt in post ARP Table Isolation & EAC
I have recently become more interested in how spoofing works for my own personal use. With a semi-thorough CS background, I have some understanding of how certain things work. I'm tryin...
03/05/2026
18:32 - theminkman quoted latinagyatt in post Bypassing High Risk Account Ban
any suggestions then? I dont think any torguard dedicated residential ip has been previously banned when i use them are you aware of any vpn providers that meet the required spec in ...
11:50 - astroware quoted latinagyatt in post Bypassing High Risk Account Ban
I recently have ended my current cheating phase. I want to play legit again. I am not new to cheating by any means. After my most recent game ban I took the following steps, as I have man...
03/03/2026
03:27 - Deleted Posts
03:25 - theminkman quoted latinagyatt in post Bypassing High Risk Account Ban
I recently have ended my current cheating phase. I want to play legit again. I am not new to cheating by any means. After my most recent game ban I took the following steps, as I have man...
03/02/2026
20:34 - XenoN312 quoted latinagyatt in post Bypassing High Risk Account Ban
does ip range matter? Or can i just get a new ip in the same ip range Also, if i need 500 hours to not get auto banned, what stops new players from getting auto banned at 0 hours. I am...
20:22 - XenoN312 quoted latinagyatt in post Bypassing High Risk Account Ban
I recently have ended my current cheating phase. I want to play legit again. I am not new to cheating by any means. After my most recent game ban I took the following steps, as I have man...

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.