tuanhao2x1
|
Last Activity: 09/19/2026 19:16
Quotes
| 08/26/2026 |
| 17:22 - Litii quoted tuanhao2x1 in post Titan Two vs Cronus Zen vs DMA — Which is easiest/cheapest to run? DMA is best. Try Limitless , It feels so smooth, no issues on my end, no crashes, and everything works fine. Cheap
What provider do you use for firmware? |
| 08/24/2026 |
| 15:26 - Powerupsoftwares quoted tuanhao2x1 in post Pubg cheat help another...
currently only Neptune is best bro. in DMA |
| 13:45 - Powerupsoftwares quoted tuanhao2x1 in post Pubg cheat help loooking DMA cheat
Neptune |
| 10:56 - 0x41^4 quoted tuanhao2x1 in post Pubg cheat help loooking DMA cheat
Neptune. |
| 06/24/2026 |
| 01:38 - Razorghost2 quoted tuanhao2x1 in post GOOD CHEAT FOR APEX PLS Try NGRHook. It's really good, they have a 4-hour trial key so you can decide whether to buy or not. I tried it and bought it after the trial key expired. For me, it's an 8.5/10.
He s... |
| 06/23/2026 |
| 14:59 - rybakov quoted tuanhao2x1 in post GOOD CHEAT FOR APEX PLS Try NGRHook. It's really good, they have a 4-hour trial key so you can decide whether to buy or not. I tried it and bought it after the trial key expired. For me, it's an 8.5/10.
than... |
| 11:22 - Deleted Posts |
| 06/20/2026 |
| 12:42 - geo1526 quoted tuanhao2x1 in post 🔥🌟APEX CONFINEX CHEAT🔥 AIMBOT 🔥 PLAYER ESP 🔥 BACKTRACK 🔥 TRIGGERBOT🌟🔥 undetected ??
Yes we always update our software every game patch :handsdown: |
| 06/18/2026 |
| 10:57 - rybakov quoted tuanhao2x1 in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers +rep
hey, thanks for the +rep, glad you enjoyed the cheat! |
| 06/17/2026 |
| 16:27 - unnamedtech quoted tuanhao2x1 in post Looking for UD Internal Cheat Try NGRHook. It's really good, they have a 4-hour trial key so you can decide whether to buy or not. I tried it and bought it after the trial key expired. For me, it's an 8.5/10.
They... |
| 06/11/2026 |
| 07:08 - banek192 quoted tuanhao2x1 in post CFF - Apex Legends Cheat [Wallhack\ESP + Item ESP] What about todays update and last ban?
Yes works fine still :)
Last detection more than 1 year. |
| 04/19/2026 |
| 16:57 - eashwar408 quoted tuanhao2x1 in post [NEXUP]⭐APEX EXTERNAL✅🚀AIMBOT🎯ESP🔥CONTROLLER SUPPORT🥇TEMP SPOOF 💎UD The product works very well. He was very nice when I received the 7-day trial key. Honestly, I got banned very quickly due to aimbot after 4 or 5 games. I'm also using another software f... |
| 16:53 - Laurent_ quoted tuanhao2x1 in post [NEXUP]⭐APEX EXTERNAL✅🚀AIMBOT🎯ESP🔥CONTROLLER SUPPORT🥇TEMP SPOOF 💎UD The product works very well. He was very nice when I received the 7-day trial key. Honestly, I got banned very quickly due to aimbot after 4 or 5 games. I'm also using another software f... |
| 03/19/2026 |
| 15:53 - Draco quoted tuanhao2x1 in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers It was just a secondary account. Luckily, I wasn't using my main account. And their support team was very slow. My experience at the time was terrible, even though my PC is quite powerfu... |
| 15:40 - Draco quoted tuanhao2x1 in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers Is this article reliable? After a long time checking, they recommended ModdingAssociation. I used their software because my account was banned last September. It was terrible. The scam i... |
| 09/11/2025 |
| 19:03 - Sorry for using translation software!
As the title, someone please nominate the lite and full cheat you are using. And of course it is safe
Contact me if you want you cant test yours... |
| 09/08/2025 |
| 15:09 - unnamedtech quoted tuanhao2x1 in post Please nominate a good cheat you are using Sorry for using translation software!
As the title, someone please nominate the lite and full cheat you are using. And of course it is safe
Check out the legit list of apex providers |
| 13:14 - apexrishu quoted tuanhao2x1 in post Please nominate a good cheat you are using Sorry for using translation software!
As the title, someone please nominate the lite and full cheat you are using. And of course it is safe
Can go for AimBoss ud 4 years+ or ChudVisi... |
| 12/17/2022 |
| 08:03 - Can someone send me an invitation to the OnlyUD server. My Discord account has changed and I'm looking for them in vain
They scammed several people for over $1600, you might better a... |
| 12/09/2022 |
| 15:52 - XoRPro quoted tuanhao2x1 in post Can someone recommend good spoofer Hello everyone 👋
Can someone nominate me a good spoofer. I spent quite a lot of money when renting to use it for a day to see its effectiveness. But it's disappointing. Glad ... |






