zemmelti
|
Last Activity: 09/27/2026 02:01
Quotes
| 08/17/2026 |
| 06:02 - Xsymos quoted zemmelti in post Current DMA state in FN? Hey,
I used to play Fortnite competitively around 3–4 years ago and played a lot of Cash Cups with a DMA setup. Back then, basic firmware was enough and I never had any issues.
I... |
| 07/30/2026 |
| 01:32 - Chams Cheats quoted zemmelti in post Current DMA state in FN? Hey,
I used to play Fortnite competitively around 3–4 years ago and played a lot of Cash Cups with a DMA setup. Back then, basic firmware was enough and I never had any issues.
I... |
| 07/25/2026 |
| 22:34 - unnamedtech quoted zemmelti in post Current DMA state in FN? Hey,
I used to play Fortnite competitively around 3–4 years ago and played a lot of Cash Cups with a DMA setup. Back then, basic firmware was enough and I never had any issues.
I... |





