Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Fortnite Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Fortnite
You last visited: Today at 23:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Current DMA state in FN?

Discussion on Current DMA state in FN? within the Fortnite forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2022
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Current DMA state in FN?

Hey,

I used to play Fortnite competitively around 3–4 years ago and played a lot of Cash Cups with a DMA setup. Back then, basic firmware was enough and I never had any issues.

I’ve been away from the scene for a while, but I’ve heard EAC has changed a lot. What’s the current situation? Are people still playing Cash Cups safely, or has comp become too risky nowadays?
zemmelti is offline  
Old   #2



 
unnamedtech's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 15919
The Black Market: 103/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 2,709
Received Thanks: 459
Quote:
Originally Posted by zemmelti View Post
Hey,

I used to play Fortnite competitively around 3–4 years ago and played a lot of Cash Cups with a DMA setup. Back then, basic firmware was enough and I never had any issues.

I’ve been away from the scene for a while, but I’ve heard EAC has changed a lot. What’s the current situation? Are people still playing Cash Cups safely, or has comp become too risky nowadays?
If you have solid FW you're fine, otherwise situation is not good.
unnamedtech is offline  
Old   #3

 
Chams Cheats's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Jun 2022
Posts: 353
Received Thanks: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by zemmelti View Post
Hey,

I used to play Fortnite competitively around 3–4 years ago and played a lot of Cash Cups with a DMA setup. Back then, basic firmware was enough and I never had any issues.

I’ve been away from the scene for a while, but I’ve heard EAC has changed a lot. What’s the current situation? Are people still playing Cash Cups safely, or has comp become too risky nowadays?
just need to have solid eac fw and you are fine just dont be overly blatant and you will be good.
Chams Cheats is offline  
Old   #4

 
Noly_'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 228
Join Date: Feb 2023
Posts: 321
Received Thanks: 58
Still alive, but spend some time researching the current firmware and providers before jumping back in
Noly_ is offline  
Old   #5

 
InSynq's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jun 2026
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 1
Eh, occasionally waves occur with blocks more than bans appear. I only see bans with really poorly made firmware.

Theres a bunch of firmware providers from 2-3 years ago that stopped, and theres a bunch of us who have evolved as well.

I've been fine on FN for 11 months still no issues, but theres a bunch of people in the space.

If your fw survives Rust, it will guaranteed survive FN.
InSynq is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2023
Posts: 169
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by zemmelti View Post
Hey,

I used to play Fortnite competitively around 3–4 years ago and played a lot of Cash Cups with a DMA setup. Back then, basic firmware was enough and I never had any issues.

I’ve been away from the scene for a while, but I’ve heard EAC has changed a lot. What’s the current situation? Are people still playing Cash Cups safely, or has comp become too risky nowadays?
Yea, things are definitely different compared to a few years ago. Fortnite has gotten a lot stricter with EAC and the security checks they use, especially around competitive play.

if you have solid firmware that's properly maintained and you're running a clean setup, you should be good. I wouldn't say anything is ever 100% guaranteed with EAC since they can change things without warning but a good firmware makes a pretty big difference compared to the basic stuff people were using back then.
Xsymos is offline  
Old   #7

 
cyber-ammo's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 781
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 180
Received Thanks: 23
Fortnite still fine if you are buying FW from a reputable source, our Cyber-Secure and Cyber-Full firmware, for example, been working fine on all ACs (except Faceit)

And of course, you also need a good account if you want to cheat in Cash Cups and avoid getting triggered by their serversided AC.

Basically, there are many risks nowadays when you are using bad firmware, they get detected (not blocked) very often.
cyber-ammo is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
State of Survival Bot- Auto Play Unlimited State of Survival Accounts
12/13/2023 - Mobile Games Trading - 0 Replies
State of Survival Bot Download Now Free! Auto Play Unlimited Game Accounts with this State of Survival Bot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjLvAa_9yts
[Selling] State of Surivial Account State 91
03/18/2021 - Browsergames Trading - 11 Replies
State: 91 - 105 Million BR - VIP: 8 1/2 - 800.000 T10 Troops - Headquater, Range, Barrack and Garage are Plasma 1. Working on Hero Precient 1. Everything else maxed
About Mabi's current state.
12/18/2011 - Mabinogi - 6 Replies
You all know how Mabi has turned into a broken game mostly because of the release of hacks to people who can't use them wisely. There's always been hacks in games, I'm not against that. I'm against you people releasing them for everyone, and tearing apart a game that I have enjoyed for many years. I guess some of you have also played the game for quite some time now, so... don't you feel a little bit bad/sad about the game dying this way? Please, avoid trolling. I just want to know how you...
Hacking in the Current State of Dekaron
05/10/2011 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
It is my belief that hacking is "okay" in Dekaron since, it fights the stereotype of an "asian grindfest." You can say vac hackers kill the game and what not, but how could you be surprised that people want the easy way out when leveling is so difficult? Now, I refer to what was Dekaron back in Action 3-4. Fortunately, GameHi has made a ton of changes to make leveling for players much easier and faster. I believe they lowered the exp curve by 2 or 3 times and the biggest part is the...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.