Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 08:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Kar98xpro Kar98xpro is offline

Junior Member

Statistics

Total Posts
Thanks Given
Blog
General Information
  • Last Activity: Yesterday 15:10
  • Join Date: 05/10/2020

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

09/28/2026
07:54 - 0x41^4 quoted Kar98xpro in post Quick & Easy DMA Buying Guide
I'm new to DMA and I'm thinking to buy a hardware and second pc so before buying so many things or wasting money I want some information before spending money is there any good firmware...

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.