majek1234
|
Last Activity: 12/19/2021 03:55
Quotes
| 08/07/2021 |
| 01:06 - Limoo quoted majek1234 in post [INTERNATIONAL] GlobalNos - Official Thread hi can i got link to discord and website to the server?
Last 2 images |
| 05/16/2021 |
| 11:46 - FI0w quoted majek1234 in post New Kind of packetlogger give some opinions! Hi
Do u find a solution for the problem with packet logger on noswings?
I am looking for too workable packet logger there.
Answer me pls
First of all thanks for the reply by these... |
| 01:24 - Limoo quoted majek1234 in post New Kind of packetlogger give some opinions! It's a new packetlogger that will works on 99% of all NosTale Servers without that it needs any update. Yes you heard right 99% so who is the 1%? Noswings, I already implemented a block... |
| 00:44 - Fizo55 quoted majek1234 in post New Kind of packetlogger give some opinions! Hi
Do u find a solution for the problem with packet logger on noswings?
I am looking for too workable packet logger there.
Answer me pls
??? He don't have any problem. This packet logg... |





