Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 13:06

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Chiefsmart Chiefsmart is offline

Junior Member

Statistics

Total Posts
Thanks Given
Blog
General Information
  • Last Activity: 03/13/2026 13:26
  • Join Date: 06/02/2012

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

11/21/2025
19:33 - divisioncheats quoted Chiefsmart in post [Unofficial] List of Legit/Untrusted ARC Raiders Cheat Providers
Took a key to give it a quick test, I have to say; the ESP works pretty smoothly. It's a shame the entity ESP is not enabled yet and is WIP. Will be done today along with aimbot :) ...
11/17/2025
18:12 - domolini quoted Chiefsmart in post Chudvision Arc Raiders | Private & Undetected| 29.99 , 59.99
After seeing all the videos and reading so much about this one, I can't wait for the spots to open back up. Is the Discord the best place to be the first to know or should we periodicall...
11/15/2025
13:34 - Omegaberg quoted Chiefsmart in post [Unofficial] List of Legit/Untrusted ARC Raiders Cheat Providers
I'm kinda confused, isn't Omdi just for BF6 or am I missing something? I think omdi will release one for arc. or am i leaking something i should not have
07:46 - ass35 quoted Chiefsmart in post [Unofficial] List of Legit/Untrusted ARC Raiders Cheat Providers
I'm kinda confused, isn't Omdi just for BF6 or am I missing something? Same. Wheres this Omdi?
11/11/2025
22:18 - s0ZNIz quoted Chiefsmart in post 🤖badboycheats | ARC Raiders Cheats [ESP/Aimbot & more]🤖
Is there any reason for this, as it's too bannable or? Aimbot might be back later on, but as of now we trying to focus and see good results for long time before going on that one and ...
16:32 - s0ZNIz quoted Chiefsmart in post 🤖badboycheats | ARC Raiders Cheats [ESP/Aimbot & more]🤖
I don't understand, is the aimbot disabled for now or? yup only ESP for now
10/03/2023
12:56 - Homelander* quoted Chiefsmart in post ⭐Call of Duty Warzone 2: The Permanent UAV PRO Tool⭐
Hey is this updated for season 6? Yes , it is auto update .

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.