Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 17:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Arby Arby is offline

Senior Member

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 591 to 600 of 669
  1. linksus
    10/16/2012 17:13 - permalink
    linksus
    Thanks for moving
  2. death rain
    10/15/2012 14:20 - permalink
    death rain
    Linksus: Lets hope that you'll keep it up to date, but i have faith in you!
    Fearful: You still haven't answered my previous visitor message (just in case you forgot).
  3. linksus
    10/15/2012 01:07 - permalink
    linksus
    Now I have open the Official Boxybot Thread.....
  4. linksus
    10/14/2012 16:39 - permalink
    linksus
    Thanks Fearful for cancellation the posts....
  5. death rain
    10/14/2012 12:55 - permalink
    death rain
    When you get a safety ban, can you unban the account after a while if you want?
    Edit :Also. tell me your opinion about that please:
  6. linksus
    10/13/2012 23:42 - permalink
    linksus
    Hey Fearful
    Can you close plase this thread. all thinking, that he's a scammer...

  7. linksus
    10/13/2012 14:09 - permalink
    linksus
    Cool...
    I hope next week I will be included as Guardian.
    On Wednesday ends my warning...
  8. death rain
    10/13/2012 08:15 - permalink
    death rain
    Well, luckily now it happens very rarely in contrast the previous years but when it happens there is no way for me to connect if i don't wait a certain period of time. I've even tried (when the problem occurs) to get in by the temporary stored content, but still no luck... can you believe it?
  9. linksus
    10/13/2012 01:01 - permalink
    linksus
    What do you mean with this answer ?
    Do you mean, that i write the report and 1 sek after you close it ?
  10. death rain
    10/12/2012 21:26 - permalink
    death rain
    Hello again , i'd like to talk to you about something that has been bothering me since the day i had registered here. Occasionally, when I try to get here it never connects me with epvp and then, it connects me after a while (hours). Is this a problem with epvp, or is it me (remember, as I said it happens accasionately)?

About Me

  • About Arby
    Location
    I currently live in England.
    Interests
    :shrug:
    Steam ID
    epvpArby

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
Thanks Given
General Information
  • Join Date: 05/15/2011

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 31

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.