Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 02:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Vaidas B Vaidas B is offline

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻┻︵┬─┬

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 191 to 200 of 317
  1. •ᵔBeGodOfWarᵔ•
    01/12/2012 22:37 - permalink
    •ᵔBeGodOfWarᵔ•
    close this topic please
    full of spammers & out thread

  2. Ehab almsry
    01/10/2012 23:43 - permalink
    Ehab almsry
    request to delete this thread
  3. HaGsTeR
    01/09/2012 19:22 - permalink
    HaGsTeR
    Oh didnt pay attention... Anyway excuse my immaturity
  4. HaGsTeR
    01/09/2012 19:18 - permalink
    HaGsTeR
    Haha i know and i did deserve the infraction.. I was going to edit my post and write that i will report myself also, so he wouldnt have to bother
  5. HaGsTeR
    01/09/2012 18:33 - permalink
    HaGsTeR
    Yeah i know how to report, i wasnt really planning on reporting this guy.. Just boored and wanted to piss him off, since hes psuch a douche
  6. MahmoudHazem
    01/08/2012 12:20 - permalink
    MahmoudHazem
    Hello
    Can You Please Approve My Topic At
    Private Sro / Bots / etc ..
  7. •ᵔBeGodOfWarᵔ•
    01/07/2012 21:41 - permalink
    •ᵔBeGodOfWarᵔ•
    Ok bro , ty!
  8. •ᵔBeGodOfWarᵔ•
    01/07/2012 21:10 - permalink
    •ᵔBeGodOfWarᵔ•
    Where is it.?
  9. •ᵔBeGodOfWarᵔ•
  10. •ᵔBeGodOfWarᵔ•

About Me

  • About Vaidas B
    Location
    Lithuania

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
Thanks Given
Blog - Blogin' n stuff
General Information
  • Last Activity: 04/28/2019 18:44
  • Join Date: 11/25/2008

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 11

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

No results to display...

Blog

View Vaidas B's BlogRecent Entries
Latest Blog Entry

Posted 05/04/2015 at 09:05 by Vaidas B Comments 0
Posted in Podcast stack
Hey there, my name is Vaidas B, and this is a podcast thing, I guess. Since I'm fairly new at this, it's probably not as good as it'll get in the future. Keep in mind that things are subject to change and improve during my learning process.

So, during this little ramblefest, my goal is to test my microphone and hopefully find the sweet-spot between my recording software and hardware.

In this short snippet, I talk about two upcoming games, Warhammer 40k: regicide, and...

Posted 01/25/2013 at 13:03 by Vaidas B Comments 0
Posted in Uncategorized
This little project has been delayed.

Posted 11/18/2012 at 18:56 by Vaidas B Comments 0
Posted in Uncategorized
Hey there! I've decided to break my own promise and post these ONLY when I have something to write about (though, I'll try to have a bare minimum of at least three posts a week). It's really hard to write about something when you literally have nothing to talk about.
So yeah, perhaps I'll have something to talk about tomorrow, but right now, this is just a short update.

Posted 11/15/2012 at 19:52 by Vaidas B Comments 0
Posted in Uncategorized
Hello, fellow elitepvpers. Time for another blog entry! Now, I know that I have missed yesterday's and I can't explain why, because, frankly, I have no idea. (Turning certain things into habits is a lot harder than I had originally expected.)
Okay, now that we've gotten that out of the way, let's start this thing!
So, today's topic is browser gaming. I know that it may sound a bit odd, but technology is evolving faster than we can keep track of it. It's so fast, that even the simplest...

Posted 11/13/2012 at 18:25 by Vaidas B Comments 0
Posted in Uncategorized
Hey there, my second entry to this little blog. Feeling a lot better than I did yesterday, both physically and mentally, so with my trusty cup of tea (tropical fruit flavor, if you're wondering) and my "awesome" vampire smiley, I'm ready to get this show on the road!
Today was a busy day for me, with all the study related stuff and the loads of important errands I had to run, yet, it was a day like any other, dull and boring (as busy as I was, I still managed to find the time to...
Recent Comments
Sure, why not? Very...
Posted 02/20/2011 at 01:21 by Đevil Đevil is offline
Well, it's good to know...
Posted 01/12/2011 at 10:59 by Vaidas B Vaidas B is offline
I agree with you. I...
Posted 01/12/2011 at 00:40 by Jebbit Jebbit is offline
Comments and suggestions...
Posted 12/19/2010 at 13:55 by Vaidas B Vaidas B is offline

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.