Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 12:11

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



what happened to **********.net and also Queen of Mercury

Discussion on what happened to **********.net and also Queen of Mercury within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Reply
 
Old 12/10/2022, 04:34   #16


 
Genji_'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 682
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 449
Received Thanks: 43
there are plenty of anon web hosting solutions, you could also host it all in an RDP VM on a private server, and there is also just hosting on discord or telegram or something... they caved to wanting to keep up with it and exit scammed all of that crypto... period... maple is dead.
Genji_ is offline  
Old 12/10/2022, 21:26   #17
 
CrunchyRainbow's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 93
Received Thanks: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genji_ View Post
there are plenty of anon web hosting solutions, you could also host it all in an RDP VM on a private server, and there is also just hosting on discord or telegram or something... they caved to wanting to keep up with it and exit scammed all of that crypto... period... maple is dead.
Aint really that simple but sure if its that simple to you how about you do it. You weren't really exit scammed imo, if they wanted to keep selling they would've but they just couldn't because of the circumstances. Also not like this same **** doesn't happen when private servers get hit with a letter by nexon. But ya know, its so simple.
CrunchyRainbow is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2022, 00:19   #18


 
Genji_'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 682
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 449
Received Thanks: 43
dude... we ALL knew about what happened WHILE GK was still up, in the forums, where people could not only communicate in the forums BUT also continue to buy subs.... so YES... it is an exit scam... the SECOND they knew they were being TOS'd or whatever by Nexon they should have stopped taking payments but NOPE they kept it on... why? cuz it was crypto.. ZERO repercussion because of no charge backs and being anon... they waited until people were COMPLAINING for how long it was taking for them to finally stop taking payments... now here is where the extra part of the scam was..... WHY DIDN'T THEY REFUND THE ONES WHO PAID KNOWING THEY WEREN'T UPDATING!?!? Also there was NO public announcement, it was QUEEN who told me what was up.... then shortly after.... well. go to the website, its been stuck that way... also why are they continuing to keep it up??? why not just shut off the website.... Unleashed.cc did, and many other providers who quit...
Genji_ is offline  
Old 12/11/2022, 07:47   #19
 
CrunchyRainbow's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 93
Received Thanks: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genji_ View Post
dude... we ALL knew about what happened WHILE GK was still up, in the forums, where people could not only communicate in the forums BUT also continue to buy subs.... so YES... it is an exit scam... the SECOND they knew they were being TOS'd or whatever by Nexon they should have stopped taking payments but NOPE they kept it on... why? cuz it was crypto.. ZERO repercussion because of no charge backs and being anon... they waited until people were COMPLAINING for how long it was taking for them to finally stop taking payments... now here is where the extra part of the scam was..... WHY DIDN'T THEY REFUND THE ONES WHO PAID KNOWING THEY WEREN'T UPDATING!?!? Also there was NO public announcement, it was QUEEN who told me what was up.... then shortly after.... well. go to the website, its been stuck that way... also why are they continuing to keep it up??? why not just shut off the website.... Unleashed.cc did, and many other providers who quit...
They were def not still selling subs at the time of shutdown? Also literally your own fault if you decided to be oblivious to what was going on with the product and still choosing to buy. It was pretty public knowledge that they were having alot of ban issues and also having long update times. You literally didn't have to keep subbing, but if you did thats on you lol. Also the website was only what it is now because of the lawsuit? The paypal they dont have access to anymore, they're not allowed to have any other content on their like what did you expect?
CrunchyRainbow is offline  
Old 12/11/2022, 13:39   #20


 
Genji_'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 682
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 449
Received Thanks: 43
they 100% were still selling and knew that they were shutting down... Queen told me what went down and when Queen sent me the message, GK was taking sales for another week before they stopped taking payments... they stopped payments then about 4 days went by and then they shut down the site... No matter what you say about it, they should of refunded.... With your logic, send me some crypto, and then when i say the project isn't happening, and you ask for your refund and I tell you too bad... you just dont seem to get it... I will say it didn't matter to me anyway because #1. i never used Terminal. 2. I made hundreds of dollars off people paying me to sub for them.. I didn't lose, I gained... but its still messed up...
Genji_ is offline  
Old 12/18/2022, 23:11   #21
 
TheSuperMario's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 112
Received Thanks: 22
GK was the **** man. I heard they have a very small community. They dont invite nothing. Just use it for themselves.
TheSuperMario is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/24/2022, 06:43   #22


 
Genji_'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 682
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 449
Received Thanks: 43
gotcha, oh well... i guess..
Genji_ is offline  
Old 01/27/2023, 12:36   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
This is probably a necro-post, but the lawsuit has been settled over 7 days ago.

"DEFAULT JUDGMENT by Judge Fred W. Slaughter. IT IS HEREBY ORDERED, ADJUDGED, AND DECREED that: 1. Judgment is entered against Defendant Nathan Jones, Defendant Colin Sullivan, and Defendant John Kim, jointly and severally, in the amount of $1,067,627.28, and calculated as follows: a. $937,600.00 pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 1203(c)(3)(A), calculated at a rate of $200.00 per violation, multiplied by 4,688 violations; b. $105,564.00 pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 504(b); and c. $24,463.28 in attorneys' fees pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 505 and Local Rule 55-3. 2. Defendant Nathan Jones, Defendant Colin Sullivan, and Defendant John Kim are permanently enjoined. See judgment for details. ( MD JS-6. Case Terminated ) (lom)"

In the event I get the full 3 pages of this, I will share here. But yea, GK is ******.
Magestorm2003 is offline  
Old 01/28/2023, 02:38   #24


 
Genji_'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 682
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 449
Received Thanks: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magestorm2003 View Post
This is probably a necro-post, but the lawsuit has been settled over 7 days ago.

"DEFAULT JUDGMENT by Judge Fred W. Slaughter. IT IS HEREBY ORDERED, ADJUDGED, AND DECREED that: 1. Judgment is entered against Defendant Nathan Jones, Defendant Colin Sullivan, and Defendant John Kim, jointly and severally, in the amount of $1,067,627.28, and calculated as follows: a. $937,600.00 pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 1203(c)(3)(A), calculated at a rate of $200.00 per violation, multiplied by 4,688 violations; b. $105,564.00 pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 504(b); and c. $24,463.28 in attorneys' fees pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 505 and Local Rule 55-3. 2. Defendant Nathan Jones, Defendant Colin Sullivan, and Defendant John Kim are permanently enjoined. See judgment for details. ( MD JS-6. Case Terminated ) (lom)"

In the event I get the full 3 pages of this, I will share here. But yea, GK is ******.
nah this post is more relevant than GK themselves xD thanks for the update.. Fred W. Slaughtered GK LOL (pun intended)

im guessing John Kim was Blaze ? xD i wonder how they got caught? cuz they was taking paypal... rofl.. why so many violations xD...

and yeah totally thanks for sharing and I look forward to additional info!
Genji_ is offline  
Old 01/28/2023, 05:55   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Nexon is cringe
ohbobbyoh is offline  
Old 01/29/2023, 05:28   #26


 
Genji_'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 682
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 449
Received Thanks: 43
for sure, i quit ms, done with it.. had fun on the 2 accs i cheated in with lame maplespirit, and now the horse is dead!
Genji_ is offline  
Old 02/02/2023, 19:29   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Here it is!

Magestorm2003 is offline  
Old 02/03/2023, 03:29   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2023
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Actually incorrect, off server all of them John , andrew, netro, everyone.
You kno I am older than Blaze right, that china **** put blame on Netro and Linosal.
That child who is about what like 20 years old now? HE SHOULD BE IN JAIL.



our of curiousity...
Gagan1234 is offline  
Old 02/03/2023, 20:32   #29


 
Genji_'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 682
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 449
Received Thanks: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagan1234 View Post
Actually incorrect, off server all of them John , andrew, netro, everyone.
You kno I am older than Blaze right, that china **** put blame on Netro and Linosal.
That child who is about what like 20 years old now? HE SHOULD BE IN JAIL.

https://hosting.photobucket.com/albu...320&fit=bounds

our of curiousity...
how are you even typing if you're banned LOL?

oh the bro makes new accounts haahah
Genji_ is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling EU mercury/jupiter and NA alz also i am selling beast cabal account.
06/05/2016 - Cabal Online Trading - 11 Replies
Hello im not new to this forum just havnt sold anything here yet ive been usually only selling to gamim but i will test this out. i got 4B Alz on Eu Mercury i only ask for 9 euros per bil i want gone fast! i also got 7b on EU jupiter also 9Euros each bil and i got 4.7bil on NA cabal i would like to get atleast 20-25euros per bil here im not willing to trust anyone from this forum yet, first time buyers will have no trust but if you come back and i like way we traded i might have little...
S> my 152 wiz mercury with Magic amp set and 143 FA mercury also
07/16/2011 - Cabal Online Trading - 2 Replies
manila/cvite...CABAL PH yan ah//



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2023 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.