Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 02:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can the guy who sold me the account restore it

Discussion on Can the guy who sold me the account restore it within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can the guy who sold me the account restore it

i have bought an account recently, changed to my email, deleted the recovery mail from his mailbox and changed security questions, does he have any way to ticket nexon about having the og email and restore it ?
Old 01/11/2023, 13:23   #2

Yes, possible. If the seller is F2P or very less topup to his account, account most probably safe.
Old 01/11/2023, 19:31   #3

Please give us details if you got your account and if you didn't give us the user who possibly scammed you.
Old 01/13/2023, 23:24   #4

The previous owner can almost always recover the account. If it’s ever taken back from you, you can always try to submit a ticket to Nexon with proof of recent activity or purchases and see if you can have the account completely moved to another email, but I’m not sure that even works.

Tags
question

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] RESTORE X - BEST HWID BLOCKER + RESTORE
09/30/2022 - Call of Duty Trading - 1 Replies
Lets say you have an app that is tied to your hwid/component names, for example perforce source control, you reset your pc, and the serials changed locking you out of the app. restoreX will allow you to change your serials to whatever string it originally was. RestoreX supports All games!, more supported is cod! lets say u got any thing that binded u old hwid (before using spoofer or spoofer was used) and you got after pc reset, back hwid and cant use np Cheat for warzone or others games....
[Selling] RESTORE X - BEST HWID BLOCKER + RESTORE
09/30/2022 - Fortnite Trading - 1 Replies
lets say you have an app that is tied to your hwid/component names, for example perforce source control, you reset your pc, and the serials changed locking you out of the app. restoreX will allow you to change your serials to whatever string it originally was. RestoreX supports All games! (EAC, BE, VANGUARD) etc, more supported is cod! lets say u got any thing that binded u old hwid (before using spoofer or spoofer was used) and you got after pc reset, back hwid and cant use np Cheat for...
[Selling] Europe HS Account SOLD SOLD
05/19/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
SOLD SOLD
[SoLD]*~* Powerlvservice Par Exelence *~* [SOLD]
05/22/2011 - WarRock Trading - 6 Replies
Hey Ho Comunity ! :) Ich eröffne hier mit meinen ersten Powerlvservice für WarRock . Ich weiß ich sehe nicht gerade trusted aus , doch ich möchte mich zu einem guten Trade entwickeln und werde mir dann auch Premium für Elitepvpers kaufen :). So ihr fragt euch wie das abläuft ? Naja ihr schickt mir die ID & das Passwort und die Psc/das Elite Gold und ich lv euch auf das zuvor bestimmte lv :) . ODER ihr stellt euch einfach auf die NIU Seite aber dann müsst ihr euren Computer...