Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 22:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Python Dev looking to learn

Discussion on Python Dev looking to learn within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Python Dev looking to learn

Hello everyone, I’m new here and I’m interested in learning how to use python to create simple bots. If anyone has resources or would like give some insight on how to get started it would be greatly appreciated. I’m trying to get it going on GMS as that’s the server I’ve played for on and off for the past 15 years.
Old 06/11/2022, 21:05   #2

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyDev View Post
Hello everyone, I’m new here and I’m interested in learning how to use python to create simple bots. If anyone has resources or would like give some insight on how to get started it would be greatly appreciated. I’m trying to get it going on GMS as that’s the server I’ve played for on and off for the past 15 years.
check github
Old 07/06/2022, 13:37   #3

elite*gold: 35
Hi there are a few semi working scripts on Github but u will need some knowledge of python to fully understand the implementations for the script.
Old 07/07/2022, 05:49   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azox_ View Post
Hi there are a few semi working scripts on Github but u will need some knowledge of python to fully understand the implementations for the script.
I checked around and most of what I saw were computer vision scripts. I'm looking for pointers on making a bypass. My first goal as a newb to this is to make an auto buffer. But I want to do so in the memory so that I can see if i can avoid casting time. I tried to use pyautogui and pydirectinput which kind of worked unless I was moving lol which tbh defeats the purpose.
Old 07/11/2022, 11:02   #5

elite*gold: 4
Quote:
Unknwoncheats may be a better website to ask this question.
Old 07/14/2022, 10:51   #6

elite*gold: 35
Quote:
I checked around and most of what I saw were computer vision scripts. I'm looking for pointers on making a bypass. My first goal as a newb to this is to make an auto buffer. But I want to do so in the memory so that I can see if i can avoid casting time. I tried to use pyautogui and pydirectinput which kind of worked unless I was moving lol which tbh defeats the purpose.
Ahhh havent delved into the realm of hacks,cheats only bots so far
Old 08/03/2022, 07:35   #7

Message me on discord Walfy#6278 we might be able to help each other out

Tags
learn how to, python 3