Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 12:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WARNING: Wz Edits Bans

Discussion on WARNING: Wz Edits Bans within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WARNING: Wz Edits Bans

During Wed's patch, Nexon made changes to their Wz structure. Now, a majority, if not all Wz Edits leads to a perma ban. Use what was publicly released with caution.
Old 02/12/2022, 20:48   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TickleButt View Post
During Wed's patch, Nexon made changes to their Wz structure. Now, a majority, if not all Wz Edits leads to a perma ban. Use what was publicly released with caution.
yea confirmed this why after patch u need to test any hack with a mule account.... btw maybe im wrong but in twain ms patched wz edit to 1-2 month ago
Old 02/12/2022, 21:35   #3

Use encrypted wz editor , that should stop bans.
Old 02/12/2022, 21:35   #4

Can confirm. Really the only reason the other thread exists at this point. Any releases aren’t going to matter if they’re verifying game files upon login. This may change at some point, but at this time, wz edits are more than likely dead.
Old 02/12/2022, 21:36   #5

Stop process even before it loads.
Old 03/11/2022, 00:15   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunchyRainbow View Post
You responded to a post bot, who is posting about warzone cheats.
Ohhh lol i saw WZ and thought Wz Edits lol
Old 03/11/2022, 14:06   #7

@ enlighten me? the 3 versions (new versions) all catch a ban is it just ip flag or what.

tbh who really cares but lol I'd atleast think you'd of kept me in the loop I found out in other ways. We can share a coffee over this topic if you want anyone can join
Old 03/11/2022, 17:20   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagan1233 View Post
@ enlighten me? the 3 versions (new versions) all catch a ban is it just ip flag or what.

tbh who really cares but lol I'd atleast think you'd of kept me in the loop I found out in other ways. We can share a coffee over this topic if you want anyone can join
I heard there was a bypass out for wz edits. cant confirm 100% it works cause everyone wants money for their stuff and peasants like me can't afford it.
Old 03/13/2022, 09:00   #9

@ Unfortunately I just ms with the small tools I have and personally, Ticklebutt I lost interest. You see how infested this whole forum is with my name in the garbage? Kicked out of group I paid for ect? robot and durlite are jerks idgaf.

I MSSales, am retired please no more Gagan or MSSales. Do not add me do not msg me you wont get any help from me.

(not u tickle we friends.) let me name RIP