Hello, by any chance do you know of any hack or macro that is working for Maplestory Universe? it is the nft version that is currently in fashion. It does not matter if the hacker is paid I just want to get it, thanks in advance.
Fast response, Sat with me for literally 4 hours set up a script for me, troubleshooting set up extra stuff i asked for
Bot works flawlessly, solves LD with no problem
i am 100% Satisfied
+rep
Service: 5/5 - Great Service, quick responses. what more can you ask for?
Performance: 4/5 - Some bugs here and there, but quickly resolved after a ticket submission. If it can't be resolved, there are other options and work arounds.
Overall: 45/5 - Great farming bot for what I'm playing, the support is great and it seems to be constantly improving. Highly Recommend!
Big Vouch. LD solver works very well and very intuitive bot easy to setup and continued use. No need to write complicated scripts. I'm able to farm 16h+ a day with this