Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:11

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



removed

Discussion on removed within the MapleStory Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2026
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 1
Highly Recommended

I recently purchased the Auto Bot - High Version,
I couldn't be happier with the experience.
The bot itself works flawlessly and includes everything you need for a smooth experience.
What really stood out tho, was the customer service.
The owner went above and beyond, walking me through every single step and showing me exactly how everything works.
They made sure I was fully set up and comfortable with the features before leaving me to it.
If you're looking for a reliable tool with a seller who actually cares about their customers!
KaizenHNS is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Works great, I use it on classic p server different bots help you set up the perfect routine for low or high Lvl chars.
powerattack1 is offline  
Old   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 3
mapleroyals work too?
tuanphong1697 is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 60
Join Date: Oct 2023
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 2
#removed
AutoCuber is offline  
Old   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2026
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
One of the best-supported tools I’ve used. The software itself is powerful, highly customizable, and performs reliably, but the developers are what really make it stand out. Any time I had a question, they replied almost immediately and were patient in walking me through the solution. When I had a more complicated issue, they connected through Parsec and fixed it on the spot. That level of responsiveness is rare.
mapleboo is offline  
Old   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2022
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Everyone is kind and the performance is very good.

Everyone is kind and the performance is very good.
gudwhd is offline  
Old   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 2
Does this work for GMS?
16buim is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 60
Join Date: Oct 2023
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 2
#removed
AutoCuber is offline  
Old   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2022
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 5
does this work for maple story m?
ZetManGod is offline  
Old   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 4
Is there anything I need to prepare in order to use it on KMS?

Are there any current users using it on KMS?

Also, how high is the risk of getting banned?
senail is offline  
Old   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2026
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
working for kaizen v92? and captcha solver?
peperkoek92 is offline  
Old   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2026
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
is it working for kaizen v92? captcha solver
peperkoek92 is offline  
Old   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2026
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
The link has expired.

Please update the link.
fble is offline  
Old   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2026
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
I was scammed by @ . Added them for private server request which they said their AI bot supported. Was not true because their ladder function was not working. I paid them $40 USD as per their website, which has now been taken down. I also believe their reviews are fake. This website should do a better job filtering out fake reviews. He did reach out to me to send my money back but then disappeared. All of the interactions I had with him were on his Discord server which all has been erased. The server is still present but where you chat has been taken down.
swaangin is offline  
Old   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by swaangin View Post
I was scammed by @ . Added them for private server request which they said their AI bot supported. Was not true because their ladder function was not working. I paid them $40 USD as per their website, which has now been taken down. I also believe their reviews are fake. This website should do a better job filtering out fake reviews. He did reach out to me to send my money back but then disappeared. All of the interactions I had with him were on his Discord server which all has been erased. The server is still present but where you chat has been taken down.
you didnt get scammed if he sent you your money back... lol

I was interested in this bot for quite a while, but after joining the server and pming like 30 different people who had a "paid membership", only 1 person ever responded and told me they dont even play maple. dont really know what was going on here, but doesnt make any sense
Klaz364 is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.