Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 18:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

can u help me on hack voting on private servers? like flyff

Discussion on can u help me on hack voting on private servers? like flyff within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
can u help me on hack voting on private servers? like flyff

i just wanna vote many as i can but there is an restriction of 12h period.. i try the proxy and hide ip's but doesnt work... pls someone help me
Old 11/11/2010, 07:53   #2

Received Thanks: 2,960
did you try to get a new ip? just disconnect your modem and connect it again - should give you a complete new ip (only works with dynamic ip's).
if that doesnt work either, try to delete your browser cache - maybe you got a cookie which tells if you voted already or not.
Old 11/12/2010, 16:56   #3

can u give me procedures on how i can vote hack??? because maybe i was wrong... i just try to learning the vote hack on youtube but it doesnt work... i try your suggestion but it doesnt work... can u give me more posible actions to vote hack.. the one i try to vote hack is insanityflyff??? pls help me....
Old 11/12/2010, 18:56   #4

or can u give me any hack tools for insanityflyff???
Closed Thread