Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 19:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elitepvpers VervIRT???

Discussion on Elitepvpers VervIRT??? within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elitepvpers VervIRT???

was ich bezweifle :ava regelt:
aber immer passierte bei mir eben dauernd in der WR section
diese meldung:

bin ich auf ne seiten kopie geraten oder ist das echt ? oder ....
ka
use google chrome
Old 09/04/2010, 14:56   #2

Ja mir auch immer das gleiche :O
was das=
Ich benutze auch Google CHrome
Old 09/04/2010, 15:06   #3

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
false positive.. das liegt daran das in manchen threads bilder von directupload eingebunden sind und directupload.net wohl auf den filter von big g kam. Sollte in paar tagen wieder verschwinden.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2010, 17:38   #4

Received Thanks: 3,454
Hört halt auf Chrome zu nutzen

Im Grunde genommen kommt diese Fehler Meldung nur mit diesem Browser, nen Vorschlag wäre dann halt nutzt für ePvP einen anderen Browser ala Firefox, Iron oder Safari. Dann solltet ihr diese Meldung nicht mehr erhalten.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
hi elitepvpers.....!!!!
02/19/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
i made the server now likely its going good and my reg page is done.... here is the problem when i go create at account its done but the problem is when i go login the account i created its says failed to connect to the game server... and i also check my port and its open and good and change the shell.ini how come that i cant make it login can anyone help or solve my problem thnx....i will thinkfully and greatfull who can someone help me on this and give a creadits to him or who......
Sup elitepvpers
07/22/2008 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
Hi im new here just wantd 2 say high!!
Hello, I'm new to elitepvpers
07/07/2008 - Say Hello - 2 Replies
Hello, my real life name is Martin, I'm 16 and I live in Norway. I got one hobby that is; I play El-Guitar, been playing for 2 years and doing progress;). On the reest of my spare time I'm with my girlfriend, friends , xbox and on the computer. I play CS:S, 2Moons, CZ and i used to play runescape. I'm not very active on runescape anylonger;O. My steam name: Tjelland317, add me if you want;) 2Moons name: Xvanillaicex (just started 2moons) MSn: [email protected].
Yourmail @ elitepvpers.net // yourname.elitepvpers
09/29/2006 - Off Topic - 16 Replies
Hallo. Ich hoffe das ist okay ;> Wer eine eMail mit "[email protected]" oder Webspace mit "Deinname.elitepvpers.net" möchte" (Nur legale Inhalte) Soll mir einfach kurz und knapp ne EMAIL "KEINE PM!" schreiben.