Originally posted by Lowfyr+Sep 26 2006, 15:55--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lowfyr @ Sep 26 2006, 15:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Ic3Demon@Sep 26 2006, 13:24 kann ich machen was kriege ich dafür XD
n gummibärchen :f [/b][/quote]
Alles klar ;-)
mache heute laufe des tages mal en frame ;>
oder ich ich übergeb die domain dir per KK :>
ahja
Habe darauf monatlich ~50.000 Besucher - 100.000 °_°
Das is geil XD
obwohl die domain niemand kennt :>
Originally posted by Ic3Demon@Sep 26 2006, 18:04 Dazileinchen ;>
Mach mal hier net sonnen Dicken ;p
ohne Trademark kann ich domains reggen wie ich will oder?
egal wie assi es ist ;P
Und was hat das mit mir zu tun hä?
Dann sind ja alle die Chans overtaken usw Assis oder?
Weil is ja im grundegenommen das selbe :>
Irgendwie scheint sich deine Argumentationskette aus einer Aneinanderreihung von Fragen zusammen zu setzen, haste das auch in der Deutscharbeit gemacht und wenn ja, welche Note gabs?
Frag mich wieso ihr euch so aufregt...Die domain erspart uns vieleicht ne Menge Noobs...Die haben von der Domain gehört und geben sie ein (elitepvpers.net) weil sie die endung nicht mehr wissen, dann kommen sie darauf und dann steht da das sie keine Befugnis haben darauf zuzugreifen, dann denken sie sich "Shice, kann ich net leechen" und schon haben wir einen noob weniger
hi elitepvpers.....!!!! 02/19/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies i made the server now likely its going good and my reg page is done....
here is the problem when i go create at account its done but the problem is when i go login the account i created its says failed to connect to the game server...
and i also check my port and its open and good and change the shell.ini
how come that i cant make it login can anyone help or solve my problem
thnx....i will thinkfully and greatfull who can someone help me on this and give a creadits to him or who......
Sup elitepvpers 07/22/2008 - Say Hello - 1 Replies Hi im new here just wantd 2 say high!!
Hello, I'm new to elitepvpers 07/07/2008 - Say Hello - 2 Replies Hello, my real life name is Martin, I'm 16 and I live in Norway.
I got one hobby that is; I play El-Guitar, been playing for 2 years and doing progress;). On the reest of my spare time I'm with my girlfriend, friends , xbox and on the computer. I play CS:S, 2Moons, CZ and i used to play runescape. I'm not very active on runescape anylonger;O.
My steam name: Tjelland317, add me if you want;)
2Moons name: Xvanillaicex (just started 2moons)
MSn: [email protected].