Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 16:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Access boss, how to remove it

Discussion on Access boss, how to remove it within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok, so my dad is a **** head and added this program called Access boss which logs me out of windows at 9pm everyday and wont let me log in -.- i got around it by changing computer time through BIOS and then he added password on BIOS so then i made a new windows login, and well he saw that to -.-... i just wonder if there is anyway to come around the shutdown with any program or code or something, he removed so i dont have permition to like install any program... like there is 2 ranks of windows login and im rank 1, rank2 is called administrator but i dont know what rank1 is in english...
well if any1 could help me i would be uber happy ;D

PLEASE HELP! :?
Old 01/01/2007, 20:27   #2

Received Thanks: 2,961
maybe you should just talk with your dad?
i think he wont do something like that just to make you mad wont he?
mfg
Old 01/01/2007, 20:38   #3

he did it so i wont sit inside and play all the time... well not me, my brother plays 24/7 and he added for me to so my bro wont sit in my room and play -.-
Old 01/01/2007, 22:55   #4

hm....how old are you?

I think it would be the best to talk to your father.