Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 23:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to get started selling/making cheats?

Discussion on How to get started selling/making cheats? within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking How to get started selling/making cheats?

Hi, I am Boop and I've always wanted to dive into the world of cheating and here I am. I was wondering if there are any good tutorials, books, etc. on making cheats. I know how to program, just not how to make ESPs and Aimbots. I also wanted to ask about reselling cheats and where I should go about doing that.

Appreciate it if you answer!
Old 11/07/2021, 16:53   #2

Hello, if you want to start selling your cheats, it's best to make a website for yourself and post cheats there and advertise this website, if you can't do it, pay someone, it doesn't cost a lot and they will do you or just buy a website from someone.
Old 11/08/2021, 14:17   #3
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 3
Google and your brain is your best friend
Old 11/09/2021, 01:53   #4

elite*gold: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by boop_xyz View Post
Hi, I am Boop and I've always wanted to dive into the world of cheating and here I am. I was wondering if there are any good tutorials, books, etc. on making cheats. I know how to program, just not how to make ESPs and Aimbots. I also wanted to ask about reselling cheats and where I should go about doing that.

Appreciate it if you answer!
For creating cheats, I recommend you take a look at games with no anti cheats at all like Minecraft, Roblox, Crab Games,... As for starter they would give you an ideal of how features would function in its own unique ways, like how aimbot would work, how ESP can be seen. Then once you have a good mindset, start developing cheats on games with somewhat decent anti-cheat like Apex, R6, CSGO, perhaps depends on what you'd be interested in. There are indeed source codes on github you may want to take a deep dive into and dissect them pieces to pieces or just straight up paste (something I don't reckon). There are also things like drivers, bypass, injection methods, authentication to loaders, just a load of things you need to know about developing a good cheat. Making a cheat is fairly easy but having it's undetected is quite a challenge.

As for reselling, not much of an interesting business imo, start making deals with cheat providers that are unpopular since popular cheat providers already have a good recognition from the community, you should make a good profit from reselling cheats that are just not well-known, giving people a new taste. Again you may adjust the prices higher or lower depends on what deal the original provider give you though from what I see on the sub-forum you should do research regarding of who's the original and who's the resellers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/28/2021, 06:58   #5

elite*gold: 125
I am actually in the process of becoming a reseller for unpopular/small developers who want to stay in the shadows and just code. I already took a few steps to do so. Just have a few more but my advice is to do your research. Become part of the communities and listen!
Old 12/30/2021, 21:45   #6

wow thats cool im interested in learning myself
Old 01/01/2022, 03:19   #7

elite*gold: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristiqn911 View Post
wow thats cool im interested in learning myself
Well like Coach said, Just use google and be a part of the community! You will pick up a few things along the way.
Old 02/21/2022, 20:20   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by debug_ View Post
For creating cheats, I recommend you take a look at games with no anti cheats at all like Minecraft, Roblox, Crab Games,... As for starter they would give you an ideal of how features would function in its own unique ways, like how aimbot would work, how ESP can be seen. Then once you have a good mindset, start developing cheats on games with somewhat decent anti-cheat like Apex, R6, CSGO, perhaps depends on what you'd be interested in. There are indeed source codes on github you may want to take a deep dive into and dissect them pieces to pieces or just straight up paste (something I don't reckon). There are also things like drivers, bypass, injection methods, authentication to loaders, just a load of things you need to know about developing a good cheat. Making a cheat is fairly easy but having it's undetected is quite a challenge.

As for reselling, not much of an interesting business imo, start making deals with cheat providers that are unpopular since popular cheat providers already have a good recognition from the community, you should make a good profit from reselling cheats that are just not well-known, giving people a new taste. Again you may adjust the prices higher or lower depends on what deal the original provider give you though from what I see on the sub-forum you should do research regarding of who's the original and who's the resellers.
roblox has an anticheat but its usermode, yet alot of people don't know how to bypass their checks. tbh it's not that bad.
Old 02/23/2022, 11:54   #9

you can learn the basics of coding on youtube, and regarding selling you can do it here on epvp and other communities
Old 02/27/2022, 10:50   #10

elite*gold: 44
UC, GH, Github, Google

Good luck
Old 04/20/2022, 15:20   #11

I can recommend freecodecamp
Old 04/22/2022, 17:38   #12

Hello I'd like some help on a project, I found out that the game i wanted to do a tool on is almost fully server-sided and I'm don't really know how to deal with it.
Any help or advices would be appreciated.