Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 07:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tracking Threads

Discussion on Tracking Threads within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 18
Tracking Threads

There is any way to keep track of my threads? Like put them to favorites or something similar? Because atm they are a big list and i need to scroll through them to bump. The problem is that some of them are closed.
Old 06/23/2020, 21:38   #2

elite*gold: 0
You can subscribe to your threads by clicking on "Thread Tools"
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/23/2020, 21:42   #3

elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 152/0/0
If you want to bump your own threads and you want the simplest way to track them just go to your profile, statistics, find all threads started by ___ and you see all threads you've openend from new to old
Old 06/24/2020, 08:13   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiwi View Post
If you want to bump your own threads and you want the simplest way to track them just go to your profile, statistics, find all threads started by ___ and you see all threads you've openend from new to old
Maybe i am wrong but i am pretty sure that they show from top to bottom from the last posted reply in threads.
Old 06/24/2020, 13:05   #5

elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 152/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurial003 View Post
Maybe i am wrong but i am pretty sure that they show from top to bottom from the last posted reply in threads.
Yes, this is true but do you really have so many threads? You can still see on the left side the Icon with the Lock, means thread closed and those wo doesn't have the Lock Icon its open
Old 06/24/2020, 13:06   #6

I actually tried the Subscription like the person above you mentioned and it works great for my needs.
Old 06/24/2020, 14:48   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurial003 View Post
I actually tried the Subscription like the person above you mentioned and it works great for my needs.

If you got any more questions, feel free to ask them via PN.

Greetz
Old 06/25/2020, 19:23   #8

You can track all your threads on your profile.