Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 13:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

Losing levels

Discussion on Losing levels within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 39
Losing levels

Can anyone tell me or link me to somewhere that can explain why I am losing levels? I was almost level 11.. and now im level 9. So confusing. Also maybe a guide on how to level up more. This shouldnt be happening.

Old 06/09/2018, 18:01   #2
ars aurea

elite*gold: 56349
Received Thanks: 5,592
Arrow Premium Main -> Main

#moved

These information are still valid:

Old 06/09/2018, 22:36   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt12229 View Post
Can anyone tell me or link me to somewhere that can explain why I am losing levels? I was almost level 11.. and now im level 9. So confusing. Also maybe a guide on how to level up more. This shouldnt be happening.
maybe it reduced because you sold / spent some elite*gold?
Old 06/10/2018, 02:52   #4

oh level goes down because of this? thats pretty stupid...

Old 06/10/2018, 05:04   #5

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt12229 View Post
oh level goes down because of this? thats pretty stupid...
nope its not stupid, if you own our premium currency it makes your acc more valueable here because you kind of help and support the forum by buying that.

And epvp gives that support back to their users by increasing their star lvl.
Old 06/10/2018, 05:47   #6

ok i spend it on post bumps.. not on hookers and blow.
Old 06/10/2018, 20:02   #7

elite*gold: 150
Pay money to loose level

« E*Gold Preise | Android app »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to get more than 32 levels Granted levels with RAF.
08/29/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
So I recently started RAF and got a warrior/priest to 58. I then granted all the levels from that character. Since I hadn't dinged 60 yet and still have 2 months of RAF, I decided to do a mage/pally. I leveled both to 10. I had my veteran account make another character and my mage was able to grant levels. This means you can level 4 classes and give 4 more classes 30 levels. This leaves only 1 class you have to level manually and a dk. Enjoy.
Attack Shatt Gaurds Without Losing Rep [Pics]
01/14/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
A while back when I was playing on an old test realm (keep in mind this is working today still) I was roaming Shatt when I came upon those puny level 8 Aldor guys standing in front of their elevator. Well instead of just smashing them where they stood I thought about training them around a bit, so I used a slowing effect that doesn't inflict damage and to my surprise as I pulled them back I was attacked by a guard, these guards are the mounted ones that give directions. I wasn't banished but...
Help me with detailed explanation about losing exp
11/12/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hi all. So i want to know when u lose exp, how etc., etc. For example when u pk u get exp for a char that is above u by 5 lvls, he must have 50+ pc, bla bla bla.. I need all the details
Get out of metzone without losing any items!
07/01/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
Alright, I have been searching this for a while now, and I have gotten many methods. All I tested 1 worked, this is true and I will post some screenshots below to show you it is true. After getting all the mets you wanted, get a lvl 15 below noob, or lvl 1 and give all your mets to him. Seems like suicide but its not. Lvl 15 below does not drop items if you get killed by a monster, that s whats good. You can test all you want, but before you deny this or say its not possible show me some...
Pking without losing a weapon
11/24/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Not sure if this is just my luck, but i' pked quite abit with my archer, and have died quite afew times, but never lost my bow unless i'd been killed at spawn and lossing my arrows before hand. anyway my theory is that aslong as you have a weapon/arrows/shield in the other hand, you'll not drop your main hand. this was abit of time ago. but i'm pking with my trojan now, though i've only been killing once, and didn't drop my weapon. reason why i believe this happends is you can'y...