Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 01:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

TBM ratings bugged out for me

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry TBM ratings bugged out for me

Hello all,

It currently shows that im at 5/0/0 rating even though i have more sucessful trades. It showed 8/0/0 like 2 weeks ago and then suddenly changed to 5/0/0.

Also my recent trades show trades from few months and not recent ones.

What can i do to have it fixed and show the actual amount of sucessful trades i did?

One more thing is that I've been ID verified and it doesn't show ATM. Looks like my account is using old data from the servers for some reason?

Compare this:
https://imgur.com/hE3iOky
https://imgur.com/dhLqA6I

Old   #2
Sudden Dev

elite*gold: 666
Received Thanks: 2,257
Just because you have traded successfully it doesn't mean that your trading partner rated you positively. Click on the transaction id to see if your partner rated the trade or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harslock View Post
One more thing is that I've been ID verified and it doesn't show ATM.
Are you sure about ID Verified? Since it's not possible to do that as non-german user. Maybe you mean the telephone verification, which doesn't have a badge.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

Look at the screens i sent it clearly says that i've been rated positively 9 times and it showes only 5/0/0...

I think ID verification was on the another forum so forget aobut that.

I've also received another rating lately and it didn't increase the count so it's bugged 100%
Old   #4

elite*gold: 1973
The Black Market: 132/0/1
I can not see that you have been rated positively 9 times on the screenshots.
The status "Succesful" is not related to the rating. It just means that the trade partner has accepted the trade request.
To see if someone rated the trade, you need to click there on the trade ID or thread.

Also you need to know that positive ratings from the same person only count once.

Old   #5
SweetnessOverflow セラニエル

elite*gold: 22
The Black Market: 200/1/0
Received Thanks: 4,849
The second screenshot only indicates successfull trades, not a positive rating by the other user. Additionally, the counter will only be increased once for rating a trade with the same user. For example if you trade three times with a user and all of the trades get rated, your counter only will increase once. Same behaviour for egold transactions.
Old   #6

elite*gold: 5
The Black Market: 1084/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,629
Those trades were all not rated from your trade partner, no rate no TBM

https://www.elitepvpers.com/theblackmarket/trade/605521
https://www.elitepvpers.com/theblackmarket/trade/603778
https://www.elitepvpers.com/theblackmarket/trade/603748
https://www.elitepvpers.com/theblackmarket/trade/603745
Old   #7

How can i enforce rating? If someone took a free game from me that i lost my time and/or money for and didn't give me rating what should i do?
Old   #8
Emilia > All

elite*gold: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by harslock View Post
How can i enforce rating? If someone took a free game from me that i lost my time and/or money for and didn't give me rating what should i do?
You can't enforce nobody to rate the trade. You can kindly ask your partner to do so, but not threat him or enforce the rating somehow.
Old   #9

elite*gold: 5
The Black Market: 1084/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,629
@harslock

Dude its not allowed to give other people -TBM just because they donīt rate you, stop that ****!

And read this as you request TBMs for Vouch Games!

Quote:
Dear Users,

even though it is already mentioned in our Black Market Rules, we will address this issue once again in this thread, because there have been some misunderstandings in the past.

The exchange of TBM ratings for free offers is strictly prohibited. This includes testing/vouching for boosting services or similar offers. Noncomplicane with this rule will result in severe penalties or even a ban of your account.
And this is still valid but it looks that you donīt follow this as you added those links in your threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menan View Post
Please dont post links to other boards for feedback. You're only allowed to quote feedback from your threads here.

Best Regards

#removed links

With your behaviour your time staying at epvp wonīt be long if you donīt change your behavior. You think about reading the rules first and follow the things the Mods are telling you.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10

Alright sorry i wasn't aware of that.

I will delete my ratings asap and don't offer anymore free games.

Tags
bugged tbm