Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 12:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why the site is looking weird

Discussion on Why the site is looking weird within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Why the site is looking weird

Am I the only one having this problem?
(only the forum looks like this epvp home looks normal)
Old 06/26/2017, 12:43   #2

elite*gold: 45
fix:
Old 06/26/2017, 13:08   #3

Change the Style down below to Elitepvpers
Old 06/26/2017, 14:07   #4
eager to elevate

Received Thanks: 2,784
Arrow Off Topic -> Main

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Jackpot Site | Site + Bot + SQL File + Setup Guide of Site + BOT Setup
08/29/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, who is willing to buy invite you to steam a private message : Steam Community :: NINJAGO. Drejku? Witam, kto jest chetny do kupienia zapraszam na steam wiadomosc prywatna: Steam Community :: NINJAGO. Drejku?
Weird.... Just weird ( inside )
08/05/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 14 Replies
Windows 2008 webserver S2 , service pack 4 , 64 bit Os. when i go to install Sql 2005 it does its little pre install check list, well i get a warning on asp.net , it tells me that 64 bit is installed and mysql report services require 32 bit.. So i sorta stumble around a bit, well i ran across Banes tut on sql 2008 , so i thought allright lets try it. as i click on the installserver.bat for the client,, the cmd prompt comes up, goes thew it steps, then tells me that Shaiya is not...
Why do not you help me why why
01/21/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies
hi Why don't you help me maybe this topic five me I didn't get even one response why why I hesitate on this forum more than one year for help but I don't get it -- O I want create server server server for mt2 like standard now but all I get it explained to build local I local surfer o I don't want to run a server on your server ip but rather marginal ... -- Have you bought hosting space or bought a server script to install FreeBSD what hey friends I hope help me one time
Why do I get Weird #'s and ??'s when I try launching gg killer with unpacked 4.6.17
07/29/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
The hack launcher I downloaded starts the game, it says acclaim, says GNN or whatever, then right before it starts showing the % loading screen, the game disapeers and get a tiny little scren that has weird letters that look arabic lol..... along with two rectangles that I can click on (that have a bunch of ????'s) pops up. Any Idea what this is ANYONE??? I hope someone knows... and if you do PLEASE help me. thank you.. p.s. what/where are off sets, and how/where do I edit my values.