Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 01:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

My experience with elitepvpers

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry My experience with elitepvpers

Probably the worst experience i've had in a purchase website. First of all the staff team is really bad atleast the moderators. I made a topic reporting a guy that scammed me and i got proof against him but he replied saying that i can't report after 1 month of trade when it only has been 1 week or even days. I tried reaching out to other moderators and all they do is ignore you. I wanted to get this guy banned for the community don't be scammed. But all they do is ignore you and probably just protect this guy which is ignoring me aswell that said that i got the account i bought when i didn't. He blocked me on skype and isn't answering at pvpeliters.

What i got from this website? I got scammed well that's my fault. Now staff ignoring me over a report and avoiding it it's the worst thing that members could have done.

Worst website i've bought things on.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 95
The Black Market: 293/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,833
always read the rules before trade; elitepvpers - Announcements in Forum : The Black Market
open a topic here; http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/complaint-area/

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

elite*gold: 4
nvm. the staff here is the best ive seen so far. except for pro4never but thats an another text.
but yeah its happens here often that someone got scammed. but the staff does everything to help the victim and so on. so you shouldnt be so mean to them.

but i hope u get you money what so ever back!

anyway enjoy your stay here.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setrakian View Post
???? I don't care about my money i know they can't retrieve it. I'm talking about how useless the staff is because they are ignoring me and they rejected my report of the scammer saying that it can't be 1 month old when its only 1 week

Old   #5

elite*gold: 15
Well elitepvpers is not like other communities you heard or used before. This board is one of the most used forums as I know and you can't expect from every moderator to answer you directly. All of them got a special section to guard and if you traded over skype and not over elitepvpers, they can't do **** for u.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenJohn View Post
Well elitepvpers is not like other communities you heard or used before. This board is one of the most used forums as I know and you can't expect from every moderator to answer you directly. All of them got a special section to guard and if you traded over skype and not over elitepvpers, they can't do **** for u.
I traded over here. But i went to skype to talk with the scammer but he ignored me and i tried to reach out a staff at skype and he is ignoring me now.
Old   #7
Administrator

elite*gold: 138246
Received Thanks: 11,691
Your support topic got closed because you don't own the elite*gold Trader and/or Premium membership badge. Investigating trades isn't easy and costs time, especially if there's no evidence which we can verify, that's why we have to limit our trade support to those two groups. But the good thing is that you can purchase our premium membership with elite*gold, which shouldn't cost you more than a happy meal if you find a cheap exchanger.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
Your support topic got closed because you don't own the elite*gold Trader and/or Premium membership badge. Investigating trades isn't easy and costs time, especially if there's no evidence which we can verify, that's why we have to limit our trade support to those two groups. But the good thing is that you can purchase our premium membership with elite*gold, which shouldn't cost you more than a happy meal if you find a cheap exchanger.
I get it now but no EVIDENCE? I uploaded A WHOLE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE as evidence. Are you kidding with me?

I don't really care anymore just let this guy around and scamm anybody, i still got the same idea from this website + the scammer is premium so yeah **** that buy to get protect **** this ****. Worst logic ever.

And i've thinking so you buy premium... sell something without the gold of forums... dont send what you have to sell... PROFIT! protect by the premium best idea ever

And the newbie can't do nothing because he doesn't has premium
Old   #9

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAkShadow View Post
I get it now but no EVIDENCE? I uploaded A WHOLE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE as evidence. Are you kidding with me?

I don't really care anymore just let this guy around and scamm anybody, i still got the same idea from this website + the scammer is premium so yeah **** that buy to get protect **** this ****. Worst logic ever.

And i've thinking so you buy premium... sell something without the gold of forums... dont send what you have to sell... PROFIT! protect by the premium best idea ever

he wont be able to scam anyone, good traders know how to trade safe.
Old   #10
Technik Enthusiast

elite*gold: 210
I got scammed too, it's almost two year ago. He want's to buy e*Gold, after the trade my money on PayPal was booked back. The PayPal Support says to me that he was an credit card deceiver. The Trade was about ~120€, so after it i deceided never again to trade via elitepvpers, but one year later here i am and i trade also with PayPal again.

It's your fault and not the fault of a stuff member from elitepvpers, the moderators and admininstrators from elitepvpers do their very best every day.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11

The Black Market: 189/0/0
Received Thanks: 6,499
Quote:

Well, you could have read the rules about these things.
Next point is that you mention premium as a protection but this isn't true at all.
You can't just expect a forum to offer you support for free when you get scammed by your own mistake - they don't earn money from trades like Ebay does.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #12
Administrator

elite*gold: 138246
Received Thanks: 11,691
Quote:
Unfortunately we don't accept external sources as evidence, they are too easy to fake. If you have real evidence you can report a scammer here, even without the mentioned badges.

Also please note that you've agreed not to trade over skype by requesting the trade. There is a reason why we have the checkbox there.

Quote:
That's what you say, you've flagged him as possible scammer with your negative rating, I think that's a good warning for other members.

For the next time you should discuss all trade related stuff on elitepvpers, it's no problem to have a chit-chat with your trade-partner on skype, but the final agreement with all important details should be done on epvp.
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #13
Trade Restricted

The Black Market: 251/1/0
In every Black Market Sektion you can find this guides. Epvp shows you how to trade safe. You just had to read it. You cant blame mods for ignoring you, if you break the rules and none of the mods is getting money for his job! they waste there time, to make this page better.