Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 11:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GUIDE] ¿Scammed? Get your money back FAST

Discussion on [GUIDE] ¿Scammed? Get your money back FAST within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[GUIDE] ¿Scammed? Get your money back FAST

I have been scammed several times making purchuases online, in all of them i was able to get my money back, just making a bit of research i have found a great organitation made for protecting consumers and sellers in the EUROPEAN UNION from scammers, its called European Consumer Center

They are mediators, they form part of the european union, as soon as you contact them they will asign you a lawyer that will enter in contact with the person that scammed you by email, phone or any data you give him. Also he will give you legal advice and in case is neccesary to start a legal demand they will also help you!

Here is a map in wich you can choose your country in order to start contacting your ECC:

Now, how you can contact them or start the process?
- Going to their delegation office in your country
- Contacting them by phone
- Filling their online form (fastest and easier)

What do you need to fill the form?
- Internet conection
- Adobe reader 8.1.2+

After filling that requirements you should download a pdf that will be sent directly from adobe reader.

You can find the links on internet but i will leave you some links in order to download it depending on your country.

- Spain:
- Germany: (Fill in the ECC-Net Cross-Border Complaint)
- Italy:
- England: ()

After filling it and uploading it, you need to save the number that will appear in here

They will contact the scammer as soon as they can, if you need a faster assistance you can simply call them, they open all labour days.

Usually people when they recieve a fax, email, letter or call from them they will give you your money back, they will be frightened.

If you need help, just PM me.
Old 09/14/2016, 21:53   #2

uppp
Old 09/24/2016, 12:42   #3

up
Old 10/04/2016, 20:30   #4

up