The ID Verified Badge is currently only obtainable with either a german bank account or a german id (+ a specific id reader)
the admins don't do manual verifications
The verification is done by In case you know similiar serious services, you can write a pm about that to
forget about it, they promise to find a way for years and nothing happened
It's not that easy as you think. Unfortunately we have to rely on external service providers here and they have to meet our requirements, which the most of them don't.
It's not that easy as you think. Unfortunately we have to rely on external service providers here and they have to meet our requirements, which the most of them don't.
It could be replaced by paymentwall plugin that you implemented to site. PW veryfing ID of users.
maybe a litte offtopic, maybe not:
don't you think that changing signature under member's name should exlude sentences like
"verified" "verified trader" "trusted seller" "telephone verified" "premium" etc. ?
It's not that easy as you think. Unfortunately we have to rely on external service providers here and they have to meet our requirements, which the most of them don't.
ID VERIFIED 03/14/2015 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies Hello guys, i got question. I am not from Germany and don't have Bank in your awesome country. Can i get ID VERIFIED from my BANK? Or it's problem? I want this badge, because it like really good : - )
[B] PP Acc's VERIFIED [S] Psc 07/17/2014 - elite*gold Trading - 11 Replies Wie die Überschrift schon sagt,
verkaufe pp acc's mit cc's und verified.
Bitte bei Skype melden: Marijanplayah
Danke
ID Verified. 09/24/2013 - Main - 4 Replies Is there anyway(I am from the Netherlands) I could get manually ID Verified? I really want to show my customers I am trusted, which I simply am. So I don't mind putting my personal info on a secure place on this site. Preferably with a high ranked mod, so we can take care of this.
Greetings,
Strategic(Dev)