Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 05:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[DE/EN] elitepvpers Premium

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 4,498
[DE/EN] elitepvpers Premium

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
elitepvpers Premium advantages

On elitepvpers, you are offered the possibility of upgrading to premium. Besides supporting elitepvpers, it provides further advantages for you.

Premium status can be bought on the following page: Buy Premium
If you buy elite*gold through elitepvpers' system, the costs are as follows:

elite*goldDollarEuroperiod
500$24,99approx. 20€1 year
1000$49,99approx. 40€ 3 years

elite*gold can be bought through elitepvpers' system on the following page.
This is the best way to support elitepvpers. You can also buy elite*gold from other users alternatively: elite*gold Trading.
Once payment has been made, your premium status will be activated. If you have already upgraded to premium, your premium subscription will be extended. Theoretically, it is possible to upgrade to premium for 10 years by making multiple purchases.

All advantages of premium status are as follows:
  • Added to the Premium Usergroup
  • Access to the epvp*premium forums
  • Permission to sell elite*gold for real money
  • Access to the Shoutbox to chat live with other users and staff on the site 24/7
  • Ad-Free Site Browsing
  • 50% discount for name changes
  • 50% discount for id verifications
  • Private Message Storage of 1000
  • Beta to all new site features and voting on suggestions of our roadmap
  • Colorful username
  • Special rank
  • Priority support
  • No private message deletion after 3 months
  • Permission to deny private message read receipt requests
  • Giving elitepvpers something in return for providing free guides and strategies for all kind of mmo's.

In order to get an idea of premium status and especially of its advantages that cannot be seen as normal user, I will show you some of them.

However, please note: Publishing information that is exclusively reserved for certain user groups is strictly prohibited. This one is just an exception that serves as an illustration.

For most of the users, Shoutbox (short: SB) is probably the most important premium feature. It is placed at the top of elitepvpers' front page and allows you to chat with other users. The staff team (moderators, global moderators and administrators) can be encountered there as well. Among other things, they ensure that Shoutbox is always clear of insults and other rule violations. Contrary to many opinions, Shoutbox is not a regulation-free area. General board rules must be followed, otherwise you can expect to receive warnings or infractions in Shoutbox.

Once your premium status has been activated, elitepvpers front page will look like that:

Besides Shoutbox, the most interesting premium feature is probably the premium area. There are two premium forums called "Premium Main" and "Premium Releases & Sharing".

Main forum:
Premium Main is very similar to Off Topic on elitepvpers. It is independent of topics and provides the opportunity to get into a "private" conversation with others. You will find certain topics that you already know. However, you will meet premium users and elitepvpers staff only.
Here a small insight into this area:

Releases & sharing forum:
This forum can be compared with Freebies of Black Market since you will only find raffles, lotteries and things that are given away by users just for free.
Here a small insight into this area, too:

Please note: Premium forums are, just like any other section on elitepvpers, subject to defined rules. It should be noted that there are particular rules in premium forums, especially regarding raffles and lotteries, that you have to follow.

Whether or not it is worth upgrading to premium is of course up to your discretion. My premium status has been active since my start on elitepvpers and I am still satisfied with it. Shoutbox is a wonderful opportunity to communicate with each other on elitepvpers. I am one of those guys who do not write so much in the "longest thread". Even premium area actually helped me out in the past as I was able to snatch something for free which I would have had to buy elsewise. Last but not least, I want to support elitepvpers to a certain degree. An occasional donation is not a bad thing from my point of view.

I hope this thread will help users get an idea of premium and might catch their interest because purchasing premium is not a bad decision.

Thx @ Pyro for translating

Thanks
23 Users
Old   #2

elite*gold: 56
Received Thanks: 1,219
Schöne Übersicht! Danke für deine Mühe.

Old   #3

elite*gold: 350
Received Thanks: 18,916
/stuck
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

elite*gold: 56
Received Thanks: 2,718
Schöne und sehr gelungene Arbeit!

Thanks
4 Users
Old   #5

elite*gold: 25609
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,032
und natürlich ein screen mit drin indem über titten geredet wird - top!
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #6

elite*gold: 0
A great effort has been made in the work of this topic
Old   #7

elite*gold: 1180
The Black Market: 1036/0/0
Sehr schön geschrieben und sehr gute Übersichtlichkeit. Danke für die Mühe. Holt euch Premium!
Old   #8

elite*gold: 20
Ja ich weiss, älterer Thread, aber könntest du die Bilder evtl neu hochladen?
Old   #9

Received Thanks: 18,916
Quote:
Originally Posted by petertreter7 View Post
Ja ich weiss, älterer Thread, aber könntest du die Bilder evtl neu hochladen?
Welche genau? Ich sehe alle Bilder
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der-Eddy View Post
Welche genau? Ich sehe alle Bilder
Ich sehe gar keine Bilder. Kann evtl. daran liegen, dass ich auf der Arbeit bin und irgendwelche Filter eingestellt sind. Probiere es später nochmal von Zuhause und gebe dann Feedback.
Old   #11

Super Übersicht. Danke dafür. Ich werde es mir überlegen.
Old   #12

The Black Market: 722/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,083
Kann man nicht für Prem. User einführen, dass sie größere Benutzerbilder einfügen können?
Größer im Bezug auf die KB Anzahl. So kann man schöne Gifs einfügen
Old   #13

elite*gold: 730
Danke für deine Arbeit, denke das wird einigen Leuten echt helfen.
Old   #14

Danke!
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Status View Post
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
elitepvpers Premium advantages

On elitepvpers, you are offered the possibility of upgrading to premium. Besides supporting elitepvpers, it provides further advantages for you.

Premium status can be bought on the following page: Buy Premium
If you buy elite*gold through elitepvpers' system, the costs are as follows:

elite*goldDollarEuroperiod
500$24,99approx. 20€1 year
1000$49,99approx. 40€ 3 years

elite*gold can be bought through elitepvpers' system on the following page.
This is the best way to support elitepvpers. You can also buy elite*gold from other users alternatively: elite*gold Trading.
Once payment has been made, your premium status will be activated. If you have already upgraded to premium, your premium subscription will be extended. Theoretically, it is possible to upgrade to premium for 10 years by making multiple purchases.

All advantages of premium status are as follows:
  • Added to the Premium Usergroup
  • Access to the epvp*premium forums
  • Permission to sell elite*gold for real money
  • Access to the Shoutbox to chat live with other users and staff on the site 24/7
  • Ad-Free Site Browsing
  • 50% discount for name changes
  • 50% discount for id verifications
  • Private Message Storage of 1000
  • Beta to all new site features and voting on suggestions of our roadmap
  • Colorful username
  • Special rank
  • Priority support
  • No private message deletion after 3 months
  • Permission to deny private message read receipt requests
  • Giving elitepvpers something in return for providing free guides and strategies for all kind of mmo's.

In order to get an idea of premium status and especially of its advantages that cannot be seen as normal user, I will show you some of them.

However, please note: Publishing information that is exclusively reserved for certain user groups is strictly prohibited. This one is just an exception that serves as an illustration.

For most of the users, Shoutbox (short: SB) is probably the most important premium feature. It is placed at the top of elitepvpers' front page and allows you to chat with other users. The staff team (moderators, global moderators and administrators) can be encountered there as well. Among other things, they ensure that Shoutbox is always clear of insults and other rule violations. Contrary to many opinions, Shoutbox is not a regulation-free area. General board rules must be followed, otherwise you can expect to receive warnings or infractions in Shoutbox.

Once your premium status has been activated, elitepvpers front page will look like that:

Besides Shoutbox, the most interesting premium feature is probably the premium area. There are two premium forums called "Premium Main" and "Premium Releases & Sharing".

Main forum:
Premium Main is very similar to Off Topic on elitepvpers. It is independent of topics and provides the opportunity to get into a "private" conversation with others. You will find certain topics that you already know. However, you will meet premium users and elitepvpers staff only.
Here a small insight into this area:

Releases & sharing forum:
This forum can be compared with Freebies of Black Market since you will only find raffles, lotteries and things that are given away by users just for free.
Here a small insight into this area, too:

Please note: Premium forums are, just like any other section on elitepvpers, subject to defined rules. It should be noted that there are particular rules in premium forums, especially regarding raffles and lotteries, that you have to follow.

Whether or not it is worth upgrading to premium is of course up to your discretion. My premium status has been active since my start on elitepvpers and I am still satisfied with it. Shoutbox is a wonderful opportunity to communicate with each other on elitepvpers. I am one of those guys who do not write so much in the "longest thread". Even premium area actually helped me out in the past as I was able to snatch something for free which I would have had to buy elsewise. Last but not least, I want to support elitepvpers to a certain degree. An occasional donation is not a bad thing from my point of view.

I hope this thread will help users get an idea of premium and might catch their interest because purchasing premium is not a bad decision.

Thx @ Pyro for translating
Good jop