Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 06:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Image posting question

Discussion on Image posting question within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Image posting question

I was about to post with an image and noticed a little box on the image adding tool telling me that any images I post won't show because I haven't posted enough. How many posts do you have to make in order to be able to post a picture? I've been here for 8 years; I'm not a bot or a spammer. I'm not going to post something erroneous. =\
Old 08/03/2015, 22:46   #2

elite*gold: 400
Received Thanks: 19,503
The requirements tends between 20 and 50 posts
so stay active
Old 08/03/2015, 22:51   #3

*sigh* I understand the premise, but it's disappointing. I don't like posting if I don't have something to contribute to a conversation, and I usually come here to learn. Thank you for the info. ♥
Old 08/09/2015, 18:21   #4

You can still post links to images. After I've got more than 50 posts I've noticed I can finally embed images, so just keep posting.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[question] Loading image
08/26/2014 - 4Story - 4 Replies
#Edit
Help with image posting
07/15/2013 - Main - 6 Replies
Well I'm kinda new to posting on Epvp and I can't figure out how to post an image so that the image shows and not the URL. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone can post a step by step tutorial on how to post images on Epvp. Thank you.
HTML image question
05/30/2013 - Web Development - 2 Replies
Hello. I have a question about placing images on a page. i will explain exactly what i want to do: i want to set the europe's map as background image and then, place invisible rectangles over each country. this invisble rectangles must be a hyperlink to another page. the ideea is the big europe map and when i click on each country to send me to another page (made by me, but that doesn't matter). the question is if i can place this rectangles where i want and how. Sorry for my bad...
posting guideline image
03/21/2006 - General Art - 58 Replies
moin artists, um nun endlich die wrong posts in den verschiedenen foren auszumerzen hab ich eine kleine aufgabe für euch. Ich will ein auffällig gestaltetes bild an dieser stelle einsetzen: http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/4273/ep...uide line0py.jpg - das Bild darf so breit sein wie die standardforenbreite, muss aber nicht. - das Bild darf nicht zu hoch sein - das Bild muss direkt ins auge fallen (kombination von grafik elementen und textinhalt)