Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 03:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What to do about scammers?

Discussion on What to do about scammers? within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What to do about scammers?

I got scammed today by someone on this forums, I paid him and he just blocked me on skype and gave me nothing. I opened a dispute case on paypal and he posts lies there too. he still on the forum selling stuff, what can I do to feel better? I want him to get punished what he deserves I'm so mad and cant do anything about it. I cant even give him -1 on trade he needs to confirm it so its stupid.
its not about the 10 euros he got out of me, its the feeling that this **** gets my money and get nothing! this dude should be locked in prison ffs.

Old 09/10/2013, 16:54   #2

The Black Market: 264/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,215
Complaint Area or elite*Gold Support

Old 09/10/2013, 17:51   #3

Nothing on coplaint area is ever getting solved there are 500 pages and more of unsolved cased epvp should try punishing with diffrent ways , like making more middlemans (on my opinion there should be over 50 online all the time ) and every trade has to be with a middleman..if anything goes wrong , middleman has the mail bug for both of the accounts and he will punish the one tried who to scam.
(Instantly giving the account back to the one who diden't scam , and the account the scammer used mail bug to get back , would belong to epvp , and would be given to the ones who got scammed )
Just an idea...tho
Old 09/10/2013, 20:04   #4

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asylt1 View Post
Nothing on coplaint area is ever getting solved there are 500 pages and more of unsolved cased epvp should try punishing with diffrent ways , like making more middlemans (on my opinion there should be over 50 online all the time ) and every trade has to be with a middleman..if anything goes wrong , middleman has the mail bug for both of the accounts and he will punish the one tried who to scam.
(Instantly giving the account back to the one who diden't scam , and the account the scammer used mail bug to get back , would belong to epvp , and would be given to the ones who got scammed )
Just an idea...tho
Last time I checked, there was a handful of complaints which had been solved by Luke // Mai-Lin.
Old 09/10/2013, 21:53   #5

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 292/0/5
Received Thanks: 1,558
did you followed all the safe trading steps?
Old 09/14/2013, 08:27   #6

elite*gold: 174
You should report him at the police for sure.
Never trade without Traderequest.
Old 09/14/2013, 10:57   #7

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asylt1 View Post
Just an idea...tho
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
Last time I checked, there was a handful of complaints which had been solved by Luke // Mai-Lin.
Only the staff is able to see Threads in the Complaint Area.
Both of you will only see your own complaints if you open the Complaint Area.
I don't really think you are in a position to judge the functionality of our complaint area.

The middleman rank isn't an official elitepvpers position, they are normal users as well.

Most people do not follow the trading tips and that's the reason why they were scammed ().
Old 09/15/2013, 16:12   #8

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid View Post
Only the staff is able to see Threads in the Complaint Area.
Both of you will only see your own complaints if you open the Complaint Area.
I don't really think you are in a position to judge the function of our complaint area.

The middleman rank isn't an official elitepvpers position, they are normal users as well.

Most people do not follow the trading tips and that's the reason why they were scammed ().
I apologise, I meant the elitegold support section.