Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 23:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Changing from Silkroad to WoW

Discussion on Changing from Silkroad to WoW within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Changing from Silkroad to WoW

Hello guys

i am thinking about changing from Silkroad to WoW due to server laggs, server overfilled, slow lvling, scammers and so on... Now, i know the things of silkroad online very good, the skills, 'bout sp farming, professional grinding and so on.. will i get the gameplay and other things in WoW (don't wanna learn so much again^^)? thx for ur help
Old 09/26/2008, 18:14   #2

Silkroad is better than WoW.
I played both (SRO 3 years, WoW 1 1/2 years) and I swear: Silkroad is better.
World of Warcraft has better gameplay yes, and you can jump with your chars, but the sro-feeling is simply better
Old 09/27/2008, 11:53   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCronicLe View Post
Silkroad is better than WoW.
I played both (SRO 3 years, WoW 1 1/2 years) and I swear: Silkroad is better.
World of Warcraft has better gameplay yes, and you can jump with your chars, but the sro-feeling is simply better
why do u advice to someone else in another post that he should play WoW and not silkroad? ur arguments are:

world of warcraft
-best pvp system
-best pve system
-best mmo graphic
-private server = free

Get it!