Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 03:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[FORUM IDEA]

Discussion on [FORUM IDEA] within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[FORUM IDEA]

maybe u could ad a forum chat with each game has its own chat room in browser.
Old 05/28/2011, 18:05   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,527
Noo, I don't like the idea.
Too many would just spam there and it would lagg HARD on epvp (it laggs already;O)
There are only 2 Shoutboxes. 1 for Premium and 1 for Moderators+ and it's good so.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Idea for forum.
03/12/2011 - Archlord - 9 Replies
There is a link from here to archlord trading, but not a link from trading to archlord? Why not? On my iphone kinda suckie..
[POLL]Idea of a new forum in PSRO section?
05/12/2010 - SRO Private Server - 15 Replies
Hey guys. What about creating new subforum in the PSRO Section which could be named Loop Scripts? There we'll post all loop scripts we've got. From 1 to 90. Only scripts would be allowed,it would be clean and it would look estetic. Mobs
GOOD Idea for whole elitepvpers Forum
12/19/2009 - Grand Chase - 1 Replies
Ok what my idea is that elitepvpers can make a chat box soo every body can chat and help others .. i seen people spamm and blah blah blah so i came up with a good idea that they can put a chat heres it the link to the page i found the chat (jus create a chat box and put it in the elitepvpers forum Tip: put a diferent box on each forum WWW.Xat.COM Hope this help I know its confusing iknow it that i dont know a lot of english ... Srry
New idea for kalonline forum :D
10/23/2008 - Kal Online - 17 Replies
i noticed that this forum got much members and many posts in many subjects i noticed also that some members getting boored of the threads with noob questions everyday ... and its hard to find all the threads u r searching so i think its a great idea to split this forum into 2 or more sections ... (noob section , uce section , packets section) or whatever ... hmm maybe its a noob idea :D plz reply ur comments
[Idea/Question] Make a Pserver Forum.
07/28/2008 - Cabal Private Server - 7 Replies
Hi guys, i have a question what you mean about a forum for pserver where every member can post privat servers , i mean only Pservers .