Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 18:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Guide to make 1 click rez mod?

Discussion on [Request] Guide to make 1 click rez mod? within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/06/2011, 19:45   #31

elite*gold: 0
Ever since the g15 update It's been hard trying to find 1 click revive mods. It's simple to understand, They don't want their mods getting patched up. That's why rarely anyone posts it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] Guide to removing Background Click checks and Away effect.
08/31/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I've been searching for a tutorial to remove the above, but have been unsuccessful thus far. Anyone kind enough to either point me in the right direction or provide me a guide? Thanks in advance.
[REQUEST~GUIDE]How to make a Timer
02/12/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hei all, i need a guide to make a timer, ive made the start but i want to end it if (DateTime.Now.DayOfWeek == DayOfWeek.Sunday) { if (DateTime.Now.Hour == 13 && DateTime.Now.Minute >= 59) Please someone gimme a guide to do that
(Guide- request)Can any1 make guide for Wizzard/bard from lv 1 to 100
04/30/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hello...can any1 make a guide for wizard/bard from lv 1 to 100 area to exp (bot :P) gap, farm and best skills? Ty
[Request]A Guide about how to make.
01/25/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
Hello, i really need a guide about how to made a non-lotf source server. i think it would be really helpfull, and if its possible how to make nobility rank work. Thanks.:handsdown:
******* | .view .click .make money - Guide
12/22/2007 - Tutorials - 1 Replies
Click here for the guide. If you want to register, please use this ref link Thanks