Does anyone know how to get around the fact that Auto It3 and Autohotkey doesn't send input to the Mabinogi window anymore?
I made a C++ program to find the Mabinogi window and send keystrokes in it, and it wouldn't work. But it works in other programs and games. And then I decided to save a lot of time, and use these two programs. Both which don't seem to work at all. I know people are able to do this, and I'm wondering what method they are using to generate key clicks and such.
Does anyone know how to get around the fact that Auto It3 and Autohotkey doesn't send input to the Mabinogi window anymore?
Why say it's a fact that they dont send input to mabinogi, then say you know people can do it?
The "fact" is that Autohotkey works fine. If you can code C++ I think it will be easy for you. AHK works really good for me. I use AHK for weaving, wool & web gathering, wine making, and wood chopping. I've also used it to abuse some events, the fashion show, and train skills.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisuna
I'm wondering what method they are using to generate key clicks and such.
I'm using AHK, that's what it does....Hell that's all it does...
I'm betting u missed somthing basic. If you make an exe you probably need to run it as admin. Did you remember to activate the mabinogi window? There are some macros here on EPVP you can use as an example.
I'm betting u missed somthing basic. If you make an exe you probably need to run it as admin. Did you remember to activate the mabinogi window? There are some macros here on EPVP you can use as an example.
Yes and yes.
I've tried every method available with AHK to send the keystrokes to my Mabinogi window (on the wiki). I've spent a considerable amount of time working on it. As I've said, I've got it to work in other games.
Not sure if this has anything to do with it but I'm running 64-bit.
AutoHotKey never seemed to work for me.
AutoIt3, on the other hand works wonders.
Either way, you could get both to work by using a .
Wow...Now I know Tyl knows what he's talking about, but they both work fine for me, and never needed a bypass so Im really not sure whats with that suggestion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisuna
Yes and yes.
I've tried every method available with AHK to send the keystrokes to my Mabinogi window (on the wiki). I've spent a considerable amount of time working on it. As I've said, I've got it to work in other games.
Not sure if this has anything to do with it but I'm running 64-bit.
I use both AHK and AutoIT on XP 32bit, Vista and 7 64 bit, so that's not a problem. Every method available? Considerable ammount of time? Wiki?
Here's a simple AHK macro to rotate the screen while holding alt and pressing space, just to show how easy it is to send keystrokes and mouse moves and clicks to mabi. It will loops until the spacebar is pressed:
AutoHotKey, I honestly just guessed about the bypass, it could very well be the way Mabinogi doesn't play nice with Keyboard hooks that makes it so it doesn't work, too..
AutoHotKey, I honestly just guessed about the bypass, it could very well be the way Mabinogi doesn't play nice with Keyboard hooks that makes it so it doesn't work, too..
Why say it then? This sounds like another guess. Im not guessing, AHK works. I've used on about 10 PC's, from tablets and notebooks to heavy duty gaming rigs. If AHK doesn't work for you, it's most likely your code is the problem, not AHK.
AHK is some pretty grotesque code, it's just a ripoff of AI3. AI3 works completely fine, no problems at all. I've made a few programs using AI3 for Mabi. Must be your code.
Wow, that's funny, I just copied and pasted it from this thread onto other machines and it worked perfect. I don't have to use SendPlay or ControlSend. Bottom line here is that both AHK and AI3 work for other people with no secret tricks needed. When you get them working, your own program will probably work too
Wow, that's funny, I just copied and pasted it from this thread onto other machines and it worked perfect. I don't have to use SendPlay or ControlSend. Bottom line here is that both AHK and AI3 work for other people with no secret tricks needed. When you get them working, your own program will probably work too
I got AI3 working, thanks.
But a pro tip, just because something works on your machine doesn't mean it works for everyone else. Clearly I'm not the only person who can't get AHK to function.
Good to hear you got it working
A "pro tip"? Really? A real tip that might help other people, would be to tell people what you were doing wrong, but of course that's not as cool as giving "pro tips".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisuna
Clearly I'm not the only person who can't get AHK to function.
You couldnt get AutoIT to function a few days ago either, so what does that prove, other than the fact that you didnt try very hard? My grandma can't get AHK to function either, but that speaks more to my grandma's ignorance than a shortcoming of AHK.
Finally figuring out how to make something work doesn't put you in a position to give "pro tips".
Just because you can't make things work, doesn't mean they dont work. You should have learned that because you just found out with AutoIT.
Weaving .Dll or other program? 03/08/2010 - Mabinogi - 25 Replies Well, I'm going to be needing something to help me through rank 8 of weaving, and have been looking for a .dll or other program that will gaurantee making finest silks/fabrics. I haven't had any luck so far, so I've come to request one, or have someone clarify if such a thing even exists.
Thanks~
[request]weaving mod 10/29/2009 - Mabinogi - 1 Replies I heard that you could shift the result freely.
For example, you make a thin threads but the experience you gain is like
finest silk.
Is there more mods for weaving?
If so, mind posting it.