Hmm lets see now... The only way i see this could happen is if a bot check your account and what you are doing on it like everytime your on your player. Or its just dll edits, there is always a risk of modding but to be completely honest... I dont think its true lol.
Detecting modifications to a game client is undeniably very, very easy. Nexon doesn't seem to have the ***** to ban people for it, though. I remember reading somewhere that 20% of Nexon's members bring in 80% of their profits. It would be harsh to their wallets to suddenly ban all the modders.
@ Rumors ..... you still believe in rumors? ..... grow up.
i heard of this rumor too, it has something to do with a golden hammer...i'd log onto G11 with the original non modded copy of mabinogi and see what happens
At this point, they are pretty much pinned down. They would lose SO MANY players if they were to do that. ALOT of good players would get banned and I don't think nexon wants to lose hundreds of players for something so stupid.
They would ban users for modding... but the likelihood of it is very low... I had at one point been paying approx $300/month on NX and modded.. obviously modded in front of a GM and didn't get banned... if I would have that would be $300 less per month in nexon's gold pouch :|
At this point, they are pretty much pinned down. They would lose SO MANY players if they were to do that. ALOT of good players would get banned and I don't think nexon wants to lose hundreds of players for something so stupid.
much the same logic as police corruption in Mexico, they wouldn't want less money in their pockets so they let people jump the border and subsequently adversely affect their integrity? I wouldn't think Nexon wants Mabinogi to be 99% bots and 1% human players, and within that 1% of players, 99% of them have rank1 everything.
[Rumor] Transit to Archon 04/22/2010 - Archlord - 19 Replies Seems there is a rumor that they based the first batch of transit with their old registry files,
No one, who changed his name, got transitted....
Am i wrong or ..... ?
[Rumor] Blizzard's New MMO is a Next-Gen FPS 02/02/2010 - Gaming News - EN - 19 Replies According to an inside source, French website NoFrag reported that Blizzard is working on a brand new title which will "create a game experience unlike anything done before", so a StarCraft MMOFPS is out of the question. The new IP is a Sci-Fi MMOFPS and it is not rumored Call of Duty Online. This new IP may be the secrete project that would be shown in GDC 2010.
Allegedly, each player in the game has two "lives." The first life being similar to that of Sims Online, a social/lifestyle type...
Rumor: No Spell Delay 06/19/2008 - Rohan - 4 Replies Rumor has it that someone has a hack to make it so they have no skill delay and can keep casting stuff like AOE skill's over and over..
Rumor... 03/07/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies Someone told me that a prog could give 10 times xp gain for each shoot...
ex : 1 attack give 100 000 exp instead of 10 000 !
I have never read that king of hack on the forum so i ask if it's an old hack maked useless since a while or it's a fake rumor....
is this rumor true? 07/11/2005 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies I heard there are l2walker cracks where you can use it for free?..maybe I am a moron and don't know that the faqs up top are a few examples? So can anyone confirm either question