Get? Packet editing is something you don't "get". Packet editing is editing, as the name implies. I think you mean a "Packet Editor" there. WinPE is quite a good Packet Editor, try that. You will need a bypass for it to work with Mabinogi though. If you wish for an undeteced Packet Editor, there are none publically avaliable. You can create one yourself or you can run mabi in a VM and packet edit from the host
No, that's not the issue. The issue is that push subtracts a number from esp depending on the size of the parameter. When you NOP it, esp is pointing to a different stack location by the end of the function, and retn changes eip to the contents of the address that esp points to, the function returns to a different location and will cause sigsegv sooner or later because of it trying to read from a nonexistant address. Another error that might occur is the invalid opcode exception that the processor throws when it tries to run an invalid opcode because the function might've set eip to an address with a non-existant opcode
Post your simple [Questions] and [Requests] here. 07/19/2010 - Mabinogi - 436 Replies Instead of people making tons of threads for stupid questions, post them here, please. Usually these little questions are easily answered and do not require a whole thread to discuss (and these usually turn into flame wars and things).
Simple questions, simple answers :) 11/09/2009 - Kal Online - 2 Replies Hello guys :)
I've been reading this forum for a while, and I found very nice information here but still, some threads in german can't provide me whole knowledge I'm looking for, that's why I'm asking some questions :)
1. kiki uce - is it working on windows xp/vista ?
2. I'm willing to check that on my own, but maybe somebody knows that already - will store hack (http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/kal-online/300254 -tutorial-money-bug-store-hack.html) work on R3volution server ? There's GBL v2...
where do we post questions/requests 10/02/2009 - Main - 1 Replies Want to request someone makes hacks for Cronous. Its a low budget game and it needs to be hacked due to the fact best xp u can get is 0.01. per kill.
Need some fairly simple macro requests 10/11/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies Hi again all. I was just about to finish up my full pack version of my archer lab macro when I realised. I already have made many macro's that you guys may find usefull and if I aint made them yet I could make them quickly. So, What macro's would you guys like to see added?
So far thinking like fc/pervade macro (pot and meditation versions), lab lvl 1 macro, guard lvler, spell lvler, arrow reloader, intensify trainer, spirit healing trainer, xp skill trainer and possible trojan lab lvling...