Request: dont really know if its been done or not but a sheep shearing mod o.o getting so sick of getting a couple pieces of wool and then having to chase the dang sheep >o
Hey I'm extremely new to modding and botting and what not and I have no clue on how to find a script that kills grey foxes and picks up fomor scrolls? Any links would be appreciated... Also I know I'ma get flamed on for this.
I would like someone to teach me how to make macros. Since ive tried the macros and they seem to be working for others but not me. I wanna see how to make one and do it with the help of others please teach me?
i need tons of cuilin stones and the stone piles already have names so i assume it wont be that complicated and i could really use this Thanks o3o
Do you need the bot to start the shadow mission or would you be fine with just starting in the shadow realm? A bot with this functionality is a bit (it might take thirty minutes ) difficult to create but easily possible.
Also; I am working on the woodcutting bot that you requested, it is about 80% complete.
How to you make ImageSearch work well for both day and night images of the same picture? Like a metallurgy "Silver" name plate thing
Have your script retrieve the Erinn time from MabinogiWorld.Com, depending on the time search for the respective Image. I would recommend using three images (morning, evening and night) rather than two though.
Do you need the bot to start the shadow mission or would you be fine with just starting in the shadow realm? A bot with this functionality is a bit (it might take thirty minutes ) difficult to create but easily possible.
=O! can i request that bot?? that would be a time saver since i hate minin like an ars for like 15 20 mins and findin 1 Fine cuilin stone >.<
Is there a working Auto- Weapon proffer, because i wish to prof my sword to 100% prof, while i study for my test tommorrow, instead of me clicking all the time, i rather let the auto, kill foxes, and such to prof my swords. So my request is, may someone make a .exe or something for it, i did use the search option in fact, and it came up with dead ones or for example Dark_Raccoon got banned.
"Request: May someone make/post a auto-weapon-prof for mabinogi g12?"
How would I go about making my EagleNT disabled without getting a hs error on a windows xp 32bit system. Also how would I go about disabling it on a 64 bit os.
Post your simple [Questions] and [Requests] here. 07/19/2010 - Mabinogi - 436 Replies Instead of people making tons of threads for stupid questions, post them here, please. Usually these little questions are easily answered and do not require a whole thread to discuss (and these usually turn into flame wars and things).
Simple questions, simple answers :) 11/09/2009 - Kal Online - 2 Replies Hello guys :)
I've been reading this forum for a while, and I found very nice information here but still, some threads in german can't provide me whole knowledge I'm looking for, that's why I'm asking some questions :)
1. kiki uce - is it working on windows xp/vista ?
2. I'm willing to check that on my own, but maybe somebody knows that already - will store hack (http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/kal-online/300254 -tutorial-money-bug-store-hack.html) work on R3volution server ? There's GBL v2...
where do we post questions/requests 10/02/2009 - Main - 1 Replies Want to request someone makes hacks for Cronous. Its a low budget game and it needs to be hacked due to the fact best xp u can get is 0.01. per kill.
Need some fairly simple macro requests 10/11/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies Hi again all. I was just about to finish up my full pack version of my archer lab macro when I realised. I already have made many macro's that you guys may find usefull and if I aint made them yet I could make them quickly. So, What macro's would you guys like to see added?
So far thinking like fc/pervade macro (pot and meditation versions), lab lvl 1 macro, guard lvler, spell lvler, arrow reloader, intensify trainer, spirit healing trainer, xp skill trainer and possible trojan lab lvling...