im not sure if this is a small question or threadworthy, so im going here first
i was wondering if anyone had an inifinite final hit mod, i witnessed somebody using it but they refused to send me it, the final hit lasted as long as he was transformed and ended when he de-transed so im guessing it could only work in trans mode, im not sure about much but i KNOW it wasnt lag like some people are gonna say, he was actually using infinite slash for his whole trans time.
Yup, there is an inf FH/FS/Ostrich Boost/Windguard mod. Cept noone will release it to peeps who haven't done anything useful and does not have a good reputation. And you don't have to be in trans to keep on using it.
Yes, and if you click firebolt you'll get 1 charge that you can use to knock back and deal damage to an enemy, however its not as powerful as 5 firebolt charges.
If you are talking about 1 charge fireball, I suggest you actually take a second to look around.
Before this comes up... Do not ask any questions about 100% ranged.
There's 90 some pages of compressed/merged threading on this topic.
And no, it doesn't work anymore.
Im having trouble understanding how to make a autohotkey script.
I dont know how to make a simple script that would click the F12 hotkey every 20 secs, in an endless loop.
Post your simple [Questions] and [Requests] here. 07/19/2010 - Mabinogi - 436 Replies Instead of people making tons of threads for stupid questions, post them here, please. Usually these little questions are easily answered and do not require a whole thread to discuss (and these usually turn into flame wars and things).
Simple questions, simple answers :) 11/09/2009 - Kal Online - 2 Replies Hello guys :)
I've been reading this forum for a while, and I found very nice information here but still, some threads in german can't provide me whole knowledge I'm looking for, that's why I'm asking some questions :)
1. kiki uce - is it working on windows xp/vista ?
2. I'm willing to check that on my own, but maybe somebody knows that already - will store hack (http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/kal-online/300254 -tutorial-money-bug-store-hack.html) work on R3volution server ? There's GBL v2...
where do we post questions/requests 10/02/2009 - Main - 1 Replies Want to request someone makes hacks for Cronous. Its a low budget game and it needs to be hacked due to the fact best xp u can get is 0.01. per kill.
Need some fairly simple macro requests 10/11/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies Hi again all. I was just about to finish up my full pack version of my archer lab macro when I realised. I already have made many macro's that you guys may find usefull and if I aint made them yet I could make them quickly. So, What macro's would you guys like to see added?
So far thinking like fc/pervade macro (pot and meditation versions), lab lvl 1 macro, guard lvler, spell lvler, arrow reloader, intensify trainer, spirit healing trainer, xp skill trainer and possible trojan lab lvling...