Ive made a script that is looking pretty perfect but it refuses to go to the images. All pictures are taken correctly and I do run it as administrator. Ive looked over the script and I didn't see any errors. Please help.
where can i get a carpentry bot ive searched with no avail..also ive herd **** say there is a mod so that wm doesnt take yur HP but uses 10% stamina..duno if im a bad searcher but i cant findit QQ im r3 WM need r1 and the no hp los would be awesome even if i did have to buy a bunch of stam pots
Ive made a script that is looking pretty perfect but it refuses to go to the images. All pictures are taken correctly and I do run it as administrator. Ive looked over the script and I didn't see any errors. Please help.
Where is the bot that sends messages on a timer? like i want to be able to inform my guild when there are events and meetings and times and such, but only on like a ten minute interval so it's not annoying.
Why not make your own bot?
The ones posted here are more "guides" on what the basic forms of the bots should be, leaving the specifics and tweaking up to the user.
Trust me it's much easier to create a bot for your own use then it is to make a universal bot.
No, you cannot enjoy the game truely without paying 1 cent but if you buy a bunch of pets etc you can play the game hapily without ever having to pay for more than the 50$ first payment
Hi guys. I'm sorta new with this modding stuff. I've been playing around and learning for the last couple hours, but im still too unexperienced and a slow learner. I'm looking for a some kind of keyspammer that will repeatably press the F1 key. Why? Im currently training support shot. Its very tedious,etc. If i can somehow get the skill to repeat, i can train it on barrier spikes in provo with auto combat on. I wouldn't mind the stamina problem,etc, because i'll come back and check on it once in a while. Thanks in advance~
Quick question.
I have maps that I want to replace the current ones in Mabi with (Can't find a normal up-to-date mod that includes them). They have artifact locations for Cor and Pantay Swamp. How do I replace the old ones? o-o
Post your simple [Questions] and [Requests] here. 07/19/2010 - Mabinogi - 436 Replies Instead of people making tons of threads for stupid questions, post them here, please. Usually these little questions are easily answered and do not require a whole thread to discuss (and these usually turn into flame wars and things).
Simple questions, simple answers :) 11/09/2009 - Kal Online - 2 Replies Hello guys :)
I've been reading this forum for a while, and I found very nice information here but still, some threads in german can't provide me whole knowledge I'm looking for, that's why I'm asking some questions :)
1. kiki uce - is it working on windows xp/vista ?
2. I'm willing to check that on my own, but maybe somebody knows that already - will store hack (http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/kal-online/300254 -tutorial-money-bug-store-hack.html) work on R3volution server ? There's GBL v2...
where do we post questions/requests 10/02/2009 - Main - 1 Replies Want to request someone makes hacks for Cronous. Its a low budget game and it needs to be hacked due to the fact best xp u can get is 0.01. per kill.
Need some fairly simple macro requests 10/11/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies Hi again all. I was just about to finish up my full pack version of my archer lab macro when I realised. I already have made many macro's that you guys may find usefull and if I aint made them yet I could make them quickly. So, What macro's would you guys like to see added?
So far thinking like fc/pervade macro (pot and meditation versions), lab lvl 1 macro, guard lvler, spell lvler, arrow reloader, intensify trainer, spirit healing trainer, xp skill trainer and possible trojan lab lvling...