I'm wondering if it's possible to maybe make summoned golems healable with the healing spell. It -looks- like a client side sort of check, i.e. the game simply doesn't let you click on them.
I'm wondering if it's possible to maybe make summoned golems healable with the healing spell. It -looks- like a client side sort of check, i.e. the game simply doesn't let you click on them.
Yes, it's possible. Cept I'm not releasing to the general public. And nor am I gonna think anyone else is gonna either.
im new to these mods, and bots. i wanna know wat will be the easiest way to train music playing from rank 4-1. ill say mod, changing the default music playing songs to. spacebar, if thats possible. the other way would be, using a bot. and just playing it. i don't know how to start a bot. so can anyone help and give some advice.?
Post your simple [Questions] and [Requests] here. 07/19/2010 - Mabinogi - 436 Replies Instead of people making tons of threads for stupid questions, post them here, please. Usually these little questions are easily answered and do not require a whole thread to discuss (and these usually turn into flame wars and things).
Simple questions, simple answers :) 11/09/2009 - Kal Online - 2 Replies Hello guys :)
I've been reading this forum for a while, and I found very nice information here but still, some threads in german can't provide me whole knowledge I'm looking for, that's why I'm asking some questions :)
1. kiki uce - is it working on windows xp/vista ?
2. I'm willing to check that on my own, but maybe somebody knows that already - will store hack (http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/kal-online/300254 -tutorial-money-bug-store-hack.html) work on R3volution server ? There's GBL v2...
where do we post questions/requests 10/02/2009 - Main - 1 Replies Want to request someone makes hacks for Cronous. Its a low budget game and it needs to be hacked due to the fact best xp u can get is 0.01. per kill.
Need some fairly simple macro requests 10/11/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies Hi again all. I was just about to finish up my full pack version of my archer lab macro when I realised. I already have made many macro's that you guys may find usefull and if I aint made them yet I could make them quickly. So, What macro's would you guys like to see added?
So far thinking like fc/pervade macro (pot and meditation versions), lab lvl 1 macro, guard lvler, spell lvler, arrow reloader, intensify trainer, spirit healing trainer, xp skill trainer and possible trojan lab lvling...